The diary

Cassiopeia woke up in her room early morning, the sun was not fully up in the sky, she remembered that today they had caught the flight to New York, and they were going to use muggle transport. Cassiopeia made her bed and decided to take a shower.

The Notts arrived at the black manor, they were going to take regulus's private jet to New York. Theodore was excited about the trip, he got to spend time with just Cassie. He had decided that he would confess his feelings to her while on the trip.

The Notts and the blacks had business tycoons in both the muggle and wizarding worlds. But the reason they were going to new york was that they had found the traces of the dark lord in Scotland. Both the death eaters wanted their children to be safe, regulus knew that if he didn't answer lord Voldemort he would be killed and his sister would have died for nothing. Yes, they had some business meetings in new york, but MACUSA would keep them safe for the time being.

" Alexander" " regulus " both men shook each other's hands

 " Nice to meet you, Mr. Black "

 " Good to see you too Theodore, I see you have grown up, why don't you go and call Cassiopeia down and we'll be on our way the jet is ready " Theodore nodded and made his way towards Cassiopeia's room, he knew that she must have taken the shower but would be deciding what to wear. 

He knocked on the door but was surprised to see that Cassiopeia was ready and looking amazing as always.

" Hey, you look amazing," Theodore said hugging Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia just like Theodore had grown a bit too then last year her curves were more defined and her face was even more beautiful. 

" You too and yes I am ready to go, oh I am so excited " as the pair made their way downstairs, 

" Nice to meet you, Mr. Nott," Cassiopeia said as he nodded his head with a smile 

" Nice to see you too Cassiopeia, you are growing to be a beautiful lady just like your mother " Mr. Nott was also aware of the situation, he and regulus were on good terms, and also that he was one of the most loyal followers of Lord Voldemort.

They boarded the plane and made their way to new york. The flight was 8 hours long Cassiopeia sat with Theodore aware of his fear of landings and take off. He gave a smile when he realized that she remembered it.
The take-off begin and Cassiopeia held his hand, they watched muggle movies and slept through the flight.

When they reached the penthouse which was owned by regulus and they will be residing for the upcoming weeks. At the penthouse, Cassiopeia saw Arnold and hugged him,

 " Okay kids we have a meeting tomorrow, go and rest for the night no roaming around, your trips have been scheduled and Mr. Avery is going with you guys" both of them nodded and made their way into their respective rooms.

It was nearly midnight and Cassiopeia couldn't sleep, she hated jet lags.

She decided to see if there was still awake, she made her way to his room, and before she could knock he opened the door and answered with a smile

 " I was coming to your room to see if you were asleep, I am quite jet-lagged " 

" me too, and I wanted to check what you were doing " Theodore opened his door for Cassie as she plopped down on his bed he made his way next to her 

" what were you doing," Cassiopeia asked 

" thinking " 

" about what? " Cassiopeia asked 

" you,"

 Theodore said in a low voice but Cassiopeia heard him 

" about the truth and dare game that we played " Theodore answered Cassiopeia turned to face him he was already looking at her