world cup

The next months went by pretty slow for both teens, they missed each other tremendously  Cassiopeia, Theodore, and Draco, completed their animagi ritual, and on one thunderstorm, they turned into their animagi form, Draco turned into a falcon, Theodore turned into a wolf, and Cassiopeia just like her Patronus had two forms a basilisk and A big black dog.

It was the weekend of the quidditch world cup quidditch, Cassiopeia got downstairs after getting ready and went to greet her father, she wore not that formal clothes, and she knew that once they got them she had to change into something more appropriate.

" Good morning dad " Cassiopeia greeted her father

 " good morning sweetheart, ready to go ?" He asked " yes dad" " Malfoys, Notts, and Zabini's are going to meet us there, and there's someone who wants to meet you in the living room," regulus said with a smile.

Cassiopeia made her way towards the living room and found Sirius sitting on the couch " uncle Sirius !? It's so good to see you, are you okay ?" 

Sirius pulled Cassie in a hug " I am okay puppy, what about you ?"

 " I am good, how come you visited us, is it safe for you " Sirius laughed

 " I have been living here and there nothing much, and according to my little brother the manor is the safest place, it's beautiful around here much better than that hell hole " Cassiopeia smiled at her uncle

 " I must get going now as beautiful this place is I have to keep going, I had to pay a visit to both of you, take care puppy I'll write to you, you too Reggie " Sirius gave Cassiopeia and regulus a hug and made his way.

" Ok Cassie, I want you to understand this, something might happen tomorrow so, I don't want you to risk your life, you are an extraordinary witch but sometimes situations can act against us, follow what I say no matter what "

Regulus and Cassiopeia apparated to the venue, Cassiopeia was talking to her father about the living arrangements, opposite them the Weasley, Diggory, and Timothy Goldstein were watching them, soon Cassiopeia glanced in their direction Arthur Weasley and Amos Diggory made their way towards the Blacks.

" It is a pleasure to see you Mr. Black " Amos Diggory and Arthur Weasley greeted regulus. 

" You too Arthur, Amos, this is my daughter Cassiopeia " regulus gestured towards her 

" Nice to meet you, Mr. Diggory, Mr. Weasley "

 " and this is my son Cedric and his friend Timothy Goldstein  " Cassiopeia smiled at the elder boys

 " I am aware Mr. Diggory we are friends," Cassiopeia said

 " oh, yes sir, your daughter amazingly humiliated our house in a quidditch match, she does in every match " Cassiopeia smirked 

" at least the last one was a little quick, I didn't torture you by giving a difference of 0 to more than 300 "  regulus looked at Cassiopeia understanding that this was the Goldstein boy she saved. 

" Mr. Black, I am bill Weasley " 

" I am Percy Weasley " the two boys came to the front 

" We are big fans of yours " regulus had an emotionless face and gave a gentle smile 

" thank you very much, it's a pleasure to meet you both "

" We must be on our way, hope the ministry is doing well "regulus sent his greetings to the elders as Cassie waved towards Timothy and Cedric, she turned to Harry, and a spoke in a low voice " Padfoot is fine  " Harry nodded and smiled,