The Darkness Inside

The group of Slytherins made their way to their way to the DADA classroom . As soon as they entered professor Lupin gave Cassiopeia a quick smile which she gladly returned and made her way towards the edge of the classroom with her friends . She stood behind "injured" Draco and  beside Theodore who had wrapped an arm around her as she leaned against him .

Professor Lupin has started the lecture while Theodore told Cassie a joke 

" why did mushroom go to a party ? "

 "Am I suppose to answers that" Cassiopeia asked skeptically , Theodore rolled his eyes and said 

" because he was a fungi(fun-guy)" Theodore raised his eyebrow as Cassiopeia tried to hold back her laughter at his stupidity but failed miserably and snorted a laugh . 

The whole class started looking at her and that made Theodore and Cassiopeia to fall into a fit of laughter .

Remus called Cassiopeia in front of the class " Miss Black why don't you show us how to deal with a boggart , I assume that your conversation with Mr. Nott must be very important  that you tuned out  the lesson  "

 " of course professor can you please repeat the incantation again " 

" riddikulus" Cassiopeia laughed again at this but got a glare from Lupin 

" sorry professor" 

" ok now focus and finish it of with a laughter" 

"ok professor " .

Lupin opened the cabinet and a man stepped out he had wavy black hair , sharp jaw line and a certain charm and aura that was just too similar too Cassiopeia , when she looked into his dark brown eyes she knew exactly who it was Tom Riddle.

He walked towards , Cassiopeia's first instinct was to shoot an. Invisibility and silencing spell . Her boggart was now only visible and audible to her , her father stepped towards her and whispered Delphine .

Cassiopeia went pale and shot riddikulus and the spells wore off as everyone now could see Weasley running from sample without his pants .

The class went on but Cassiopeia walked out of the class . 

" Hey Theo , I Cassiopeia's not looking good  we should go after her" Blaise turned towards Theo but he was already darting out of the door towards Cassiopeia.

Theodore walked around the whole castle but couldn't find . Then it came to his mind and he face palmed himself for not looking out for her their earlier .

 Theodore made his way towards the black lake at the shore which was hidden behind rocks  he often found Cassie there just thinking without even a little trace on emotion on her face as she went into the world of her thoughts . Theodore made his way towards the rocks and found a girl with long black hair sitting on the shore with knees hugged to her chest and that emotionless look on her face .

Theodore sat beside Cassiopeia , he had a gist of what that boggart might have been , it was the dark lord he had guessed . 

But he didn't understand it completely because Cassie has never been afraid of him . He rather expected the boggart to be Mr. black's  corpse .  

He just sat beside her without saying a word and stared into the lake . Cassiopeia was now pulled out of the train of thought as the young  Nott sat beside her , she noticed his face the light brown eyes dark locks the little freckles which made him perfect .

 Cassiopeia was now pulled out of the train of thought as the young  Nott sat beside her , she noticed his face the light brown eyes dark locks the little freckles which made him perfect

Theodore turned towards Cassiopeia only to catch her staring at him  , he blushed a bit but also noticed a hint of emotion on her face , it was adoration and love . 

He smiled at her and pulled her closer to his chest and started outlining the features on Cassiopeia's face , Cassiopeia blushed under his touched as it lit a feeling she couldn't understand inside her .

Theodore leaned in and whispered against her ear

 " don't worry Cassie , you can tell me anything you want , I'll never judge you , and I hate to see you stressed , you are not him you'll never be , you have people who love , adore and I promise that I'll be there when you need me no matter what ,love, you don't even have to ask " 

a rouge tear strolled down Cassiopeia's cheek but Theodore wiped it with his thumb . They sat like that for a while and then as the sun Started setting down both of them reluctantly made their way inside the castle .

 They sat like that for a while and then as the sun Started setting down both of them reluctantly made their way inside the castle