Sicily

With only 2 days left of the winter holiday, tomorrow was the engagement ball for Cassiopeia and Theodore, the pair reached out to their friends and checked if they wanted to go shopping with them, Draco was practically forced to come with his friends he thought if they were flying to Sicily just because Cassiopeia wanted nothing less than haute couture he might as well bring granger along, he knew she wasn't much interested in fashion, but saw no harm in giving her a tour of one of his favorite destinations. 

Blaise wanted to bring Luna but he felt like she was ignoring him for some reason, Daphne bought Astoria along as well, and well....... Pansy loved clothes but hated when they were anything rather than short dresses and pantsuits, she felt highly uncomfortable in ballgowns !!

That morning at 8 everyone gathered at the Nott manor, Granger saw the manor for the very first time and was in awe of it, she wasn't aware of the engagement and was and neither did Cassiopeia or Theodore wanted to reveal it as per the orders by the dark lord, Theodore's house-elf, Lisa greeted all and served them beverages, Hermione started talking to Lisa about freedom and S.P.E.W, Lisa got offended with the idea that she was to leave the Nott's behind and get free, she started crying and that's when Theodore came in between and told Lisa it was a joke, she turned to look at the to be the matriarch of the Nott household, Cassiopeia said that she needed Lisa and they were never going to ask her to leave, finally, she stopped crying and went back to her work. Draco and Theodore laughed at the situation while Hermione wondered why the elf looked up to Cassiopeia. 

Astoria greeted Draco with a kiss on the cheek, she soon noticed Hermione and to cover up kissed Blaise and Theodore too, she turned to Cassiopeia " Cass, Theo what is a muggle-born doing here" " she's my friend Astoria, a rather good one" Cassiopeia answered this left the girl utter shock. 

Everybody boarded the plane and left for Sicily, Cassiopeia held Theodore's hand out of reflex remembering his fear, Theodore look at his fiance in adoration, and kissed her cheek. 

While roaming the streets granger asked " what exactly are we here to buy for? " " nothing much specific, one of my favorite designers had a fresh collection out, and being at Hogwarts I won't be able to go then, so let's make the best of our time" granger nodded satisfied. 

firstly they went to Paolo Sabestian's couture house, the girls were left in awe of the new spring collection, but they knew except Granger that they had to complete the most important task at hand, the Draco and Hermione left and dragged Theodore out with them, as Cassiopeia tried the gown she wanted. 

Astoria and Daphne were awestruck as told that the dress was it, Blaise being the model and fashion expert himself claimed the dress was magnificent, so Cassiopeia decided that the dress was it. both Blaise and Cassiopeia thanked the designer themselves and went out. 

the next stop was Dolce and Gabbana, where Theodore got his suit and Cassiopeia was not allowed to see. 

after a long shopping spree and dragging the boys from store to store, it was time to go back, everybody needed rest for the upcoming event tomorrow so they retired home.