Aurelius Dumbledore

The next morning after the party thrown by Blaise , draco woke up at the Malfoy manor he was called by his father to stay with them for the rest of the summer , draco didn't want to go back but he was left with no choice .

Whenever draco looked at his two best friends Cassiopea and theodore , he was always a little jealous , they fell in love with their kind there love is welcomed with open arms , draco was affirmative that he adored Hermione ,he knew that he would anything to protect her but there relationship was not practical , his feelings towards the muggle born were so alluring that he had forgotten that there love is forbidden , he sighed and stood up from his bed , he wore a black suit and went downstairs where his father asked him to be. 

The next morning theodre was woken up by a pillow hitting his face , he jerked up , but when he heard the sound of her sweet laugh he relaxed a little Cassiopeia towered above him as he had his hands on her waist he asked " what was that for ?"

Cassiopeia chuckled and replied " just for fun I think I should do it more often " theodore laughed and pulled her to his lap , Cassiopeia wrapped her legs around his torso and arms around his neck , theodore cupped her face with one hand " your so beautiful love I can't belive I am lucky enough to be with you and wake up next you " Cassiopeia smiled and leaned into his touch

" I am the lucky one , trust me if it weren't for you I probably would have given up the moment he came back , you are the reason I have hope that I won't die and faith that we will have the life we deserve not running on someone's order but according to us " Cassiopeia and theodore had sad smiles , theodore leaned in and kissed her

" I know Cassie we will live our lives even it means running away from everything because the only thing I know is that there will be a war and I won't let it end our life because I am going to sound a tad bit insane but trelawney was right our fate's are joint ," Cassiopeia also knew that the prophecy was true there fate's are joint .

Cassiopeia and theodore got Into a lighter mood after a make out session which ended up in a shag in the shower and they got ready and ate breakfast made by the elves .

Just as they finished Alexander apprated in the nott manor , he shot both Cassiopeia and theodore a smile , his eyes travelled to Cassiopeia's left hand , he was really happy , for a man who always for an emotionless mask seemed quite happy " well I am very glad to see that Theodore has proposed and I must say dear I am beyond happy to know that you are going to be a part of the nott family , of course Cassandra knew thay way before than we did but I know that if she was her she would have been over the moon " theodore had a smile on his face just like Cassiopea and Alexander remembering Cassandra .

Alexander apprated the slytherins to the dark manor where the dark lord was waiting for their arrival , when they entered they were greeted by Rudolphus who led them to the meeting room .

Theodore and draco waited outside while Cassiopeia settled at her usual seat opposite to the dark lord , all the death eaters excluding the dark lord and regulus were present , Cassiopea made a mental note to ask about him later , the daeth eaters stood up and greeted Cassiopea , soon the dark lord entered and the meeting started .

He sat opposite to Cassiopeia at the head of the table with nagini lurking around him , he spoke up acknowledging everyone in the room " my loyal followers , I have summoned you here for a very crucial task , I have already gathered forces among the creatures fo the god and the other forces , the giants have been recruited , werewolves have always been a fierce ally , gibbon what's status of dragons "

Gibbon shook in fear and answered in a timid voice " I personally went to Romania my lord , they have agreed to 2 grown dragons and an egg my lord " Cassiopea thought that it was pathetic , he was a useless and couldn't even buy dragons with the amount he was given the dark lord groaned , be was so angry that he shot a curse at gibbon

He turned to Cassiopeia " delphini " Cassiopeia payed all her attention to him and replied " yes father " " I want to know your opinion about the status of the vampires " Cassiopeia only a week earlier sent a letter to mikaelson
Brothers Elijah and Klaus she continued " I have contacted the vampires who owe you a favor I talked to them and the reply was positive , they'll be here the coming summer " dark nodded , but Cassiopeia continued

" I also wanted to suggest something else " the dark lord had a curious face along with the other death eaters , before she said anything the dark dismissed all the other death eaters except ,. The Lestaranges , Malfoy and Alexander " do continue dear "

" Obscurial-" all the death eaters beside Bellatrix had an amused look , the dark lord raised an eyebrow as she continued "- it's the only thing we need , Dumbledore has time Turner , dragons , a werewolf and along the other things we are not aware of , if we really want to assure that our side wins we need to bring something into play that is impossible " dark lord argued with her

" As much as I admire the idea an obscurial is impossible , they don't exist any longer , the last one was -" Cassiopeia interrupted him " Aurelius Dumbledore , excatly , " Cassiopeia glanced towards nagini and spoke " we should you the time Turner to bring Creedence or Aurelius back , there is no newt Scammander here but I still have Grindlewald's dairy " he smirked at her as Cassiopeia smirked tthe same manner , the other death eaters were both speechless and scared they didn't know what will happen if the father daughter actually succeeded .