Freinds or more than that ?

The party was in full mode when Cassiopeia joined, she wore a black and white short dress with black boots and her heirloom jewelry which consisted of the black family ring which was passed down to Walburga black then to Artemis after she turned 16, which was in possession with Narcissa, 

but Cassiopeia wore as the last black lady, the next ring she wore was a rosier heirloom it was a beautiful pink shine diamond ring which was passed to her as her mother is supposed to be Eloise rosier her dad/uncle's fiancée who was the last rosier, regulus talked about Eloise very less her death still pained him just as Artemis death, 

Eloise's brother Evan was in Azkaban as he is still a prominent follower of Cassiopeia's actual father. 

The last ring was the weirdest as she was not allowed to remove it or afford it to be seen by anyone, she wore an invisible charm on it.

 She knew it was her father's mother's Gaunt family ring it was filled with dark magic, Cassiopeia always felt stronger when she looked at the ring it felt like it made power surge through her veins there was the hunger for the power she would fee...

 She knew it was her father's mother's Gaunt family ring it was filled with dark magic, Cassiopeia always felt stronger when she looked at the ring it felt like it made power surge through her veins there was the hunger for the power she would feel whenever she hurt someone or thought something sadistic.

Cassiopeia went towards where Draco was standing all giddy, she made her way towards him

 " hey dracy what got you so happy " 

" hey Cassie, I got a letter from father the bloody chicken is being sentenced to death " 

" you are a kid Draco, just because the hippogriff hurt you,  doesn't mean you have to get it killed " 

" but Cassie it hurt me your favorite cousin "

 "you're my only cousin dracy, and your proving to be a spoiled brat " Draco huffed "

 your the one to talk, you are your Daddy's princess and just not that my father shows more affection towards you than me, even Mr. Nott is nice to you " 

"what can I say I have a charm " Cassiopeia smiled her cousin who looked annoyed by her comment it made Draco a bit jealous.

 Cassiopeia felt someone behind her and looked to see Theodore looking at Cassiopeia, he was staring which made her blush as she tried to cover it "

 hey Theo " " hi Cassie you good " he said blushing " you too ".

Draco cleared his throat as both of them turned to him

 " I was thinking about our DADA class today"

 "what about it " Cassiopeia asked a bit worried, she knew that Remus is a werewolf he didn't tell her but she had concluded by her self when she was called into in his office and he was drinking wolfsbane

 " what if we three turn into animagi " Theodore was speechless while Cassie thought it was a brilliant idea 

" of course we'll do it, it's kinda amazing, what do you think theo? "