Hello Pretty Stranger

Cassiopeia got ready in her quidditch robes and went to the quidditch pitch. Theodore was standing there waiting for the trials, Cassiopeia went towards him and gently tapped on his shoulder he turned around and the biggest smile appeared on his face he picked up Cassiopeia in a bone-crushing hug. Cassiopeia pecked his cheek and said " for good luck " as he turned bright red.

By the end of the match Goyle and Crabbe were chosen as the beaters and the last slot for chaser was filled by Theodore.

After taking a shower and changing into new robes Cassiopeia and Theodore made their way to the great hall for breakfast.

As usual, Blaise nudged Cassiopeia and Daphne also whispered her name she looked at Cedric, he waved as Cassiopeia simply smiled and went to her breakfast.

The group of Slytherins made their way towards the stands as Cassiopeia saw her cousins dressed as dementors in an attempt to scare Potter. The match started and it was barely visible due to fog and rain. 

Cassiopeia noticed when the Hufflepuff chaser went to score he locked his eyes with Cassiopeia and winked, Cassiopeia didn't deny that he was handsome as he was very cute but Cassiopeia didn't hear his name nor could she read his name on the jersey. Daphne leaned and whispered in her ear "isn't he the guy who stares at you every day during breakfast, lunch, and dinner "

" what !? Him? but I thought it was Cedric " 

"oh Diggory stares too " Blaise added 

" how come I didn't notice "

"We figured you knew," Daphne said 

" I don't even know his name, when did he start quidditch I don't remember him being on the Hufflepuff team "

 " no idea, but I have seen him around the pretty seeker boy " Cassiopeia rolled her eyes at his comment 

" whose pretty? " Theodore chimed in 

"me!" Blaise replied making both the girls giggle while Theodore gave Blaise a funny look 

" oh he's Messing with you, we were talking about the seeker, Diggory " 

" oh, I suppose " Theodore added with a frown.

Soon Potter and Diggory started ascending towards the sky but Diggory came back, and Potter didn't after a few seconds Diggory was again chasing the snitch and potter was falling as the dementors started coming towards the stands she saw the Hufflepuff chaser falling from his broom and Cassiopeia non verbally and endlessly cast arrest momentum. The students were looking around for who cast the spell but Dumbledore and the chaser looked straight towards Cassiopeia how did he know? Cassiopeia thought about the chaser but the thought of the headmaster knowing was too obvious no one in this group of dim wits could cast wandless and nonverbal magic.

The Slytherins dashed out of the stands as it had started to rain even harder they were making their way towards the dungeon as Cassiopeia heard 

" hey!" The chaser came running towards Cassiopeia as the others beside Draco and Theodore were left, but after getting a weird look from the chaser and an annoyed look from Cassiopeia they both left reluctantly.

"hello, pretty stranger," the chaser said with a cute grin, 

"hi, the guy who had just not fallen from 80 feet above the sky," Cassiopeia remarked and he just chuckled 

" yeah but didn't thanks to a very beautiful girl in the stands wearing a greenhouse scarf " Cassiopeia blushed a little at his compliment but hid it 

" oh, you got lucky maybe next time the pretty girl won't be able to save the handsome chaser " now it was his turn to blush as Cassiopeia smirked, 

" But how did you know that I cast the spell without incantation and wand ?"

 "Oh um. You see I-I was looked your way after I fell to see if you saw me fall because that would have been embarrassing but from the hand moment I figured you were the one to cast the spell and save me. Oh and by the way Timothy Goldstein "

 he put his hand forward for Cassiopeia to shake his hand was warm as Cassiopeia's was cold "Cassiopeia black". 

" Oh I know you are very popular if you must know my best friend Cedric never shuts up and neither do the rest of Hufflepuff and Gryffindors but can you blame them " Cassiopeia chuckled at his comment

 " umm, why are you in Hufflepuff isn't Goldstein supposed to be Ravenclaws " 

" I guess I am too kind and sweet to be clever" 

" oh! That you are I can tell, so see you around Goldstein "

" no, it's Timothy for you Cassiopeia " as soon as he finished the sentence Cedric gave Cassiopeia a smile and a shy wave which she waved back 

" see you Diggory, Timothy " with that she turned around to make her way to the dungeon when she heard 

" goodbye class, see your round " Cassiopeia laughed at the nickname and his stupidity to yell through the corridor while a shocked Cedric stood beside Timothy who was scratching his neck.

Cassiopeia said the password pureblood and made her way into the common room where her friends were sitting with a bewildered looks on their faces 

"come one bring it on, no say it " 

" what does Goldstein want from you," Theodore asked first with an annoyed expression 

" obviously to snog her, have you ever seen the way he looks at her every time during breakfast, lunch, and dinner " pansy added 

" oh and it's not just him it's Diggory too " Blaise added 

" oh stop he just wanted to thank me for saving him from the fall " 

" That was you !?" Blaise asked " who else do you think can cast a wandless nonverbal spell besides her" Theodore added 

" Why did you save him, just let him be " Draco added he was a bit angry at this point

 " I couldn't just let him fall, Dumbledore was busy saving his favorite Potter," Cassiopeia said, 

"ooooo... Somebody has a crush " Daphne said which made Draco and Theodore snap their head toward her

"oh that's Bullshit, I don't have a crush on the Goldstein " Cassiopeia said annoyed 

" Okay... Not right now but we'll see when we catch him eating your face off, that guy has been staring at you literally since the beginning of the year"

 " ok stop this nonsense, I don't wanna hear about a guy snogging my sister " Cassiopeia rolled her eyes and said

 " you lads are crazy, I am going to catch some sleep because tomorrow is our match against Ravenclaw I don't wanna lose for those pathetic excuses for players, you both should get some sleep too "