the break in

Timothy Goldstein 

Cassiopeia seat with Blaise and Daphne at the house table. They having dinner when Daphne nudged Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia looked at her friend annoyed that she had interrupted her while she was eating, she hated being interrupted while eating 

" Cass look the Hufflepuff is staring "

 Cassiopeia looked at the Hufflepuff table and expected it to be Diggory but he was having a conversation with Hannah Abbot, as she was about to get back to her dinner Diggory looked at Cassiopeia and shot her a smile, she smiled back and started eating again.

" Hey Pucey, when are the quidditch trials ?" Cassiopeia asked her team captain

 "Tomorrow, first thing in the morning before breakfast but your position is safe black, we won the quidditch cup last year thanks to you can't lose ya, but I'll need you for selection "

 " what about the match we won't have a trained player "

 " oh darling we are not playing tomorrow our seeker is injured you see, it's Hufflepuff against those bloody gits " Cassiopeia laughed 

 " Sure I'll be there at the pitch for selection with my love and support for Hufflepuff at the match " Adrian nodded and resumed the conversation he was having with Higgs.

"Cassie you okay, you weren't looking good in DADA class, and I didn't see you after that "

 " I am okay dray, thanks for asking though "

 "Why does he keep looking your way every evening while  dinner," Blaise asked as he caught Potter looking this way with a tense expression, 

" I think potty has a crush on our gorgeous cass, but can you blame him, " pansy says nonchalantly

 " But I don't think he has a crush rather he's annoyed by the fact that I can defend myself against dementors instead of making fool out of myself, anyways pans you flatter me love " Cassiopeia goes with the flirty banter seeing its impact on Daphne and winks towards pansy knowingly.

"Hey dray, is your arm ok now, or does it still hurts, " Cassiopeia asked generally concerned for her cousin

 " it's better than before but still hurts a little " Cassie frowned and hugged her cousin, she may get annoyed by him from time to time but she loved him regardless, he was her first friend and the first person to accept her for who she was. 

" Thanks, Cassie " 

"anything to make you feel good dray " they both smiled at each other, Cassiopeia saw Blaise flirting with some girl she didn't recognize.
Daphne and pansy were talking in hushed whispers while Daphne was blushing furiously. Theodore, Cassiopeia, and Draco were sitting on the couch.