will go on a date with me ?

Warning : heated make out , skip the bold part if uncomfortable

It was the day of quidditch tryouts and officially first try-out as Cassiopeia the captain , draco , theodore , Crabbe , goyle , and Higgs as the keeper were already on the team , there was only a position of a new chaser and keeper open .

Against Blaise was Rookwood and for the keeper was bulstrode and evans .
The tryouts started , Blasie was actually doing quite well , better than Rookwood and Cassiopeia felt quite proud of him , on the other hand bulstrode was quite good too , and evans was lacking behind .

Cassiopiea got the attention of the Slytherins by calling them out loudly and in a firm voice , " okay , so there are only two places one keeper and one chaser , if you get the chance to be apart of the Slytherin quidditch team it won't be easy and just a time pass , we Slytherins haven't lost quidditch cup for years now and I don't intend on breaking the record , if any of you don't give your one hundred percent i myself will make sure to make your lives a living hell , so the new chaser is zabini and the keeper is bulstrode , off you go and live your pathetic lives you useless scums " everyone ran off the field scared of Cassiopeia  .

That evening Cassiopeia decided to take a long walk around , she saw Luna Lovegood entering the forbidden forest and decided to join her " hello Cassiopeia " Luna smiled at the Slytherin prefect , as Cassiopeia responded " hello Luna , if you don't mind me asking what are you exactly doing here at this time ,it's not safe " Luna was taken back by the concern beside the coldness of her voice " nothing just came here to visit them " she pointed towards the thestrals " oh you can see them too " Luna nodded " I saw my mum die , she was an extraordinary witch one of her experiments went wrong and she died , I take you can see them too do you mind asking me how ?" Cassiopeia took a death breath " I was a toddler , I don't remember who died or who was the one that shot the spell just the green light and a lifeless body , sorry about your mother, I know that it can tough to not have someone around whom you never met  " Cassiopiea hid half of the truth , Luna smiled at the last sentence " I know but the dads make up for it " on the whole interaction Cassiopeia smiled for the very first time .

" You are very beautiful Cassiopeia , theodore and you are really good together " " thank you Luna , you are gorgeous too " Cassiopeia smiled again and asked " if you don't mind me asking is there someone that you found cute " Luna went into deep thought " I don't mean to offend you but I always thought that theodore is really handsome but I know for a fact that he loves you , even a blind person can see that , as for now I actually find your friend Blasie quite interesting , a little too in love with himself but he's fun " Cassiopeia smiled at her " he is isn't he , weird but cool " Luna laughed as she joined her .

It was dinner time and Cassiopeia and Luna walked to the great hall together, everyone was shocked to see these two in each other's company but not more than Blasie  , Cassiopeia settled between theodore and Blasie , Blasie whispered in her ear " what were doing with Lovegood ?" Cassiopeia smirked " why so worried Blasie , I wasn't telling your crush your embarrassing childhood stories , I was having a normal conversation " blaise shook his head with a visible blush " I don't have a crush on Lovegood " Cassiopeia chuckled " yeah and Theo's going to wear leather jackets from now on " Blasie rolled his eyes " he'll rather die then wear a leather jacket " , theodore seemed to have heard his name and asked the other two " did anyone say my name ?" Balsie and Cassiopeia just laughed as he looked at them skeptically , with his face resting on his palm .

" What are you two hiding ?" They both shrugged and said in unison " nothing " theodore just turned his head " your girlfriend is looking this way zabini" theodore smirked and winked at him , he gasoed " you cheeky little shit " .