Chapter 4// Family?

3RD POV

Hinata Shouyo and the second son of the MAD Scie Corp. He likes to read books a fast learner, positive thinker, and bubbly. He looks feminine with hazelnut eyes orange hair that symbolizes the sun, pinkish lips long, and has a sun birthmark. He looks like a girl while his twin older brother looks like a mature one.

He actually plays sport he likes to play baseball, basketball, and tennis for some unknown reason he has for monstrous stamina. He loves biking because he lives in the mountain for some reason their parents don't like crowded places and attention to the public.

And here the first son of Hinata Family Seiji Hinata the first son. Shouyo looks feminine but seiji looks mature and intimidating. Seiji's personality is different from his brother, he's the older one but he's not acting like that, seiji wants all attention ( attention seeker especially when it comes to his family) always want the center of attraction, easily get jealous, salty bitch and smart ass but shouyo is smarter to him and that pissed him off.

Seiji has a reddish eye and reddish hair than shouyo and that makes him intimidating giving him dark vibes. He plays volleyball he doesn't want to play the same sport with shouyo because it makes him irritate seeing his twin brother catching all attention to him. Seiji's personality is kinda bully he hates weaklings and he don't give a fuck.

While the third one is Natsuki Hinata, the smart ass daughter. She has a heterochromia a hazel nut like shouyo and a reddish one like seiji's eye. She's an adorable daughter of hinata's but she's an introvert.

Shouyos mom is a biologist and his dad is a scientist, their parents love each other but that love not that long last forever. Himari shouyo's mom knows what happens to his dear husband Kisaki, kisaki is a scientist a crazy one he always chooses to work over you have a bond to his family they are ok before but later on kisaki just got crazy after he accepts a project.

My dad has a project to create a virus to ruin other countries, it's like the corona virus but it's like devouring your body to death. My mom knows my dad is not normal anymore because of that project, he tries to convince dad to quit but my dad is not normal anymore my mom is so scared of my dad because he's literally crazy.

Shouyo knows what happens to his father and he didn't try to speak to that issue, and his dad knows that shouyo knows what happen to him because shouyo is a smart one because he's from kisaki.

"Shouyo choose to your siblings"

Shouyo is basically a perfect guy but he's just a normal teenager with anxiety when it comes to family especially to his father because his not comfortable when his father is around. He's scared because he knows what his dad can do to his siblings.

"Shouyo you know me right?"

Shouyo just sees his father playing with a knife in his hand. He's scared of what he will do to protect his siblings from his fathers wrath. He's crazy that's what shouyo's thought.

"Dad what are you doing?"

Kisaki gets shouyo's wrist and he pointer the knife on shouyo's neck.

"Dad what are you doing"

He starts crying he's scared not for himself but for his siblings.

"Shouyo look at me"

He didn't hesitate to look at his dad

"Shouyo look at me, after me, you will take it all your my favorite child over seiji and I know you will lead this Corp in the future"

"Then shouyo choose who will gonna be may experimental human"

He didn't say any word he didn't know what to say and his own biological father gonna experiment with his own child. He's scared for his siblings he knows a lot and what is going on here.