CHAPTER 32// GATHERING.

3RD POV.

"Who are you?" questioning the ginger hair.

"I'm just a Vice President of Student Council that willing to help his friends." the ginger said to her.

Hana runs to Nikko and she starts running in his direction with Kuma. Hana is crying in his chest and the ginger just pats his head.

"Don't worry, everything will gonna be okay now Hana san" the ginger gives him a reassuring smile. And the girl is still crying in his chest, Kuma is hugging him now.

"I'm so scared nikko san." the ginger start calming her down, and the bi-color hair just secretly taking pictures.

"You have bruises, let's go to the hospital now." Kuma starts giving Hana a piggyback ride and the ginger notice the bi-color hair boy.

"Are you okay? Can you walk?" the bi-color-haired boy starts standing up but his legs feel numb. The ginger catches him and they start staring at each other.

The bi-color-haired boy notices the ginger's beauty, the ginger's eyes are beautiful and glowing in the dark. He can't stop staring at the ginger, his beauty is beyond everyone.

"Are you okay?" he just snap back to reality when he hears the ginger.

"I-i don't know" the bi-color haired boy is surprised because the ginger picks him up into a bridal style. He's too strong for a petite body.

"What's your name and why are you here with them?" the ginger ask him while walking.

"Kenma.... Kozume...." he the ginger glance at him and he noticed his cat appearance. An adorable cat.

"I'm here because.... I want to visit my grandma after i visit her, they just see me and they start cornering me after" the ginger is just listening to him.

"I'm Nikko Ukai, Karasuno Vice President. I'm sorry for my attitude earlier I'm just pissed."

"No- i understand that," the ginger put him down in the car and he ginger starts wearing clothes again. Three starts staring at his body and they start blushing because his porcelain skin and 6 pack abs are exposed.

"Kuma are you okay? You're red" the ginger lean his face to Kuma and he touches the boy's face.

"I-im okay pres." he blushes madly when he sees his face in front of him.

"Okay then let's go to the hospital now-"

"H-hey we don't have  money to go to the hospital right now," hana said

"Who said you're paying? Let's go now." hana will gonna say something but kuma stops her and kuma shakes his head.

The ginger starts driving his car, the ginger dials the hospital number.

"Hello, sir?"

"Hello I'm visiting again, I'm with my friends now and give them a VIP room."

"Okay sir, anything else?"

"Can you bring my uniform to the office in hospital and the things, i forgot at my house. Tell gichan I'm staying in the hospital tonight and I'm okay."

"Okay sir, the VIP is ready for your friends now."

"Thank you, bye." they're all listening to the ginger questioning who is this guy in front of us right now.

The ginger is still driving and he just sighs, the three people in the back seat are just staring at him.

"Nikko san?" the girl is really curious about him.