Chapter 25// Karasuno.

Thank you for 1k reads :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV.

TIME SKIP.

After 1 year of training and studying, the ginger and rei is high school now. Rei and the ginger are really close and they treat themselves as brothers. Sometimes Izuku and Kuroko visit them and they surprise by their skills. His three brothers got taller the ginger is the only small. Kuroko is 5 10 Izuku is 5 11 and rei is 6 flat and the ginger is 5'4.

Takeru talks to Rei and he wants Rei to teach their members in Iwatobi temporarily, and he's transferring to iwatobi high school.

Rei agrees to his master and nikko is worried because the bluennette is lonely in iwatobi, but he's with yasu.

REI POV.

I start to pack my things and i see the ginger is in front of me.

"Hey! I'm gonna be okay, don't be sad" i hug him, my whole life got change when i meet him and I'm thankful because of Ukai's Family.

"Always call me, please! I feel lonely because you need to leave me" i pat his head, he's so cute.

"Yes yes and I'm with yasu so don't worry okay?" i start to grab my things and sword.

Before i go i kiss his forehead,

"Babye nikko, don't give Master a headache"

"Hey I'm not! Gichan and i will gonna miss you" he hugs me before i leave.

Iwatobi huh? So swimming.

"Rei" gichan pat my shoulder, I'm very thankful to him. I don't know what am i know if he's not here.

"I'm so proud of you, take care always you're like a son to me" and you're like a dad to me shishou.

I bow to him before i leave, i see nikko's eyes changing into blue.

"Wear your contacts always!" Yasu and i started to leave.

NIKKO POV.

"Gi chan!" i run fast to his direction and i see him preparing food.

I'm late enrolly because i still have my physical training and Karasuno accepts me.

"Gichan, i told you. I will gonna cook for you."

"But its your first day so, i decided to cook for you" gichan pat my head and he ruffles my hair.

"Thank you gichan!" i start to eat my meals and i start to bike to school.

"KARASUNO HERE WE GOOOOO!"

I start entering Karasuno and i see the students start staring at me. I just ignore them and i start to walk to the principal's office.

I start to knock on their door and i see the teacher is staring at me.

"Ukai kun, it's pleasure to meet you" i bow to the principal.

"Its good to see you too" he gives me my schedule. I am A1 CLASS.

"I just wanna ask, who is the volleyball adviser here."

"Oh, You're searching for takeda sensei. Ono sensei help this kid to Takeda." We start walking and i see a man mid 20's with glasses.

"This kid wants to talk to you," i say thank you to her before he leaves.

"Goodmorning, I'm Nikko Ukai and I want to join the volleyball club" he just staring me with a wide smile.

"H-hi I'm Takeda sensei, it's nice to meet you perfect timing, we have a practice match in Aoba Josai later!" I smile to him brightly and i say thank you before i leave.