Chapter 5// Warm.

Seiji POV

"SHOUYO!" It cant be, he's not dead. My twin is not dead!

Were arrived in Hokkaido and my mom said someone burned our house and my twin brother is there. I ran fast as i can to see if it's true.

My eyes got widen when i see our house got burned down. I can't believe it just an hour ago my mom just wake me up and just.

FLASHBACK

"Seiji wake up!"

"Mom why are you shouting in this morning" my mom looks so pale

"Our house in hokkaido is burned down, i dont know if your brother is okay seiji" my mom looks not good, oh my fucking asahi i remember we left shouyo there with my father. We left him without any words, im still angry about him im still concerned.

"Pack your things we will go back to hokkaido" i started to pack my things, i remember shin called me last time he says he will gonna miss me does that mean?

No my brother is not that guy in the first place he's not gonna kill himself.

"Mom where are you going" natsu said

"seiji and i will gonna visit shou nii chan stay here while were not home yaya amie will gonna help you okay?" im curious why my mom is trembling while talking to natsu.

"Okay mom take care tell shou nii chan i miss him."

Time skip-

My mom and i travel back to hokkaido to look at what happen to our house and i want to see if shouyo is okay. He's still my brother, after all, i did to him.

I hate mountains, i dont know why my dad dont like crowded places but he's still attending gatherings.

While traveling i remember those places it's been 2 yrs last time im here. How is he doing right now? Is he taller than me? Is he hotter than me? I know he's smarter than me but still, i know im still the best.

I wanna take a nap before i see him.

END OF FLASHBACK

3rd POV

After an hour of traveling, they arrived at their destination.

"were here hun, wake up" they start walking into their house and they see ashes and broken things.

There's no shouyo in that area, seiji run to the forest and he's shouting shouyo's name.

Seiji didn't believe what's going on, his eyes got blurring, and still shouting shouyo's name.

He's not dead in seiji's mind. The police just arrive right now and they investigating the case.

They see many drops of blood in the ground and blood tubes. In seiji's mind why my dad needs this. He has many questions that shouyo is the only can answer that.

Shouyo's mom starts crying regretting what she has done to let his bastard husband and left without saying a word to his son.

They didn't see shouyo and they didn't see shouyo's body.

In seiji's thought what if that blood is coming from shouyo what if he's dead he cant think properly.

He wants to refresh his mind, he needs to go to his favorite tree house and think properly. He notices something their is a notebook, letters and pictures. Its from shouyo.

But there is a letter caught seiji's attention.

"to : seiji hinata"

He climbs up to his treehouse, and start opening it he's curious what is the message of the letter.