Chapter 7// Winter Strangers.

WINTER SEASON

2YRS TIME SKIP 14 YEARS OLD HINATA SHOUYO.

3rd POV.

Nikko just flees to their house to buy some gifts of course the money is from his dad's pocket.

He buys izuku a new ball and a new bat and he chooses new basketball batt for kuroko and for his favorite best friend kiyoomi he chooses wisely for kiyoomi because kiyoomi is so picky when it comes to things. So he decided to buy cleaning products.

"Hmm" in his thoughts what is the best sweet pea or lavender scent their both good.

"Hello kid its rare to see that a kid buy a cleaning product," the saleslady said.

"What do you think about sweet pea and lavender," the saleslady said they are both good so i decided to buy it both after i brought kiyoomi's gift and left the shop.

I just realize right now that i have 3 scarfs on his neck.

"damn izu always give me an extra scarf" he curses his brother but at the same time, he feels warm and loves. His brother really cares for him and he finds it cute.

While he's walking around to Tokyo, he finds tokyo beautiful in white because of its winter.

"It's really beautiful in white," he says with giggles.

This is his first time walking alone because his dad is always with him. He decided to walk around and go to other shops but he notices something.

A random old dude harassing two kids, he sees a random dude punch the kid, and the kid got lost his consciousness. First, he holds izuku's bat Nikko feels the bloodlust for some reason his body run towards to old dudes and jump and smack their head on izuku's batt. He sways his bat and hits on old man's head.

" DIE!" he starts to spray Lysol on the old man's eye.

"Can you run?" he says to brunnette the brunnette just nodded and he gives his unconscious twin piggyback ride and starts to running away.

He notices that the twins don't have any scarf luckily izuku gives him extra. He's praising izuku in his head.

They see a small park and he started to put the boy on the bench.

"Here put this on your neck" the brunnette just does it. Nikko put another scarf on the other boy and they start walking to sunshine's house.

"Hold my hand ill walk you to my house and I will give you first aid kit." the brunnette just hold his hand nikko notice that he has a fever and he notices that they are twins.

The brunnette was shocked at ginger's house. The ginger starts to knock the door and they see a blondie old man.

" Dad help me" the ginger said. Keishin helps nikko he sees two identical twins the one is unconscious.

"What the- what happen nikko" before nikko speak the brunnette just passed out on the floor they started to get panic but they manage because they have Mr. Jack.

Nikko POV.

"Okay mind me tell me everything, what happen," i tell dad everything that i saw and what I did he just laugh at what i did to the old man.

"Dad don't laugh, im serious!" he stops laughing and he just told me

" Wash yourself and check your visitors after I'm gonna cook some soup for you," he said to me.

"Im sorry pa(Dr Jack), for the trouble"

"Hey don't be sad it's normal to protect others okay?" i just nodded and walk to my room. I started to fix my things yes my gifts to them.