CHAPTER 55 (1)

All of them are in front of Miyagi General Hospital because takeru wanted the ginger to move in Miyagi. He's not comfortable when the ginger is in Tokyo because he's always in danger when he's in Tokyo.

All of them wear the most presentable clothes today because Reo wants that and he's so perfectionist.

Kuma pushes the door and All A-class and Volleyball Team is in his back. Kuma knows how these doctors run in front of ginger all of bow to him that time.

Kuma start entering the hospital and he see any butlers in front.

"Kuma Sotto, the secretary of Master?" Kuma bow his head to the old man and all of them gulps because of butlers.

"Rei sama tell us about what happened. The other Masters are waiting, I'll lead you the way" The old man butler start walking and all of them just walk in his direction.

The others can't breathe properly it feels likes deja vu? When they first time went to gingers house and they see how intimidating his old man.

"Kuma why are you so chill?" Shino whispers to him.

"It's because this is my second time seeing this" when kuma see this first he's literally panicking and he can't his hands off to ginger that time because the doctors are running in front of them.

The butler stop in front of a large elevator and all of them walk in the side. They see the view outside because the elevator is going up. All of them are amazed and surprised.

"Woah! This is Nikko san's hospital right?" Uno was looking outside because he sees the view of Miyagi.

"Yes Uno san, and sometimes we visit here to check you when you're here" Kuma calmly said to them.