Chapter10// Sleepover gone wrong.

3RD POV.

Atsumu grabs nikko to the gym, and he starts to cleaning nikko's neck. He knows that he doesn't like Kiyoomi Sakusa for some reason he doesn't like his presence especially when he's with nikko.

He starts to put the alcohol on cotton buds and he starts cleaning ginger's neck. Atsumu notice nikko's beauty in his thoughts' he's so cute for a boy and he's too beautiful for a girl'"Tsumu you don't need to do that you know that right?" atsumu stares nikko and he gives him a small smile.

"yah help me and samu, you kick that old man's ass in front of me." nikko laughs because of atsumu's face. Atsumu blushed so hard because of the ginger."This is the only way to say thank you to you niko chan" atsumu notice nikko's scars on his back he suddenly stop when he sees nikko's scars."Are you okay tsumu?" nikko stares atsumu because he don't look okay, the ginger notice setter's hand.

The ginger holds atsumu's hand and he notices that atsumu is practicing too much."You know that overworking is not okay?"

atsumu's attention suddenly changes he notices that ginger's face is too close to him."Please dont practice to much, and take care yourself tsumu. First, your hands start to feel numb, second your not going to improve if you always do that and your tosses will gonna be difficult. Third, if you want to improve start to refresh your mind and observe everything" atsumu is always amazed by nikko, Nikko is the only one who can shut up atsumu.

Atsumu just smiles to nikko and nikko holds his left hand. The ginger starts lecturing the setter and atsumu just listening to him. Ginger starts giving atsumu a hand massage.

Atsumu POV.

I can feel his warm gentle hand holding mine, i feel comfortable when im with him and i love hearing his voice lecturing me.

He starts giving me a hand massage and nikko said it can help to relax my brain after overworking.

and he suddenly stops, he look at me and he said something.

"tsumu" i just hmm to him

"tsumu i know I'm not always here for you and samu, but I'm always here for you and samu okay?

"but if you want to protect your brother then speak. We know we always think that no one gonna believes us because we're just kids but believe me, someone will gonna believes you. " nikko smile at me while he's looking at my hand.

I hold his wrist and i pull him closer to my chest and i hug him, this ginger always makes me comfortable.

I feel his arms on my back, i feel that he hugs me back. I can smell his scent, smells like citrus and sweet pea.

"Thank you always. " nikko look up and he looks at me"Let's finish this then were gonna have a sleepover party" he gives me a bright smile"Okay okay calm down first."

3RD POV