CHAPTER 34: ACCEPTANCE

The ginger is still sleepy in his office after what happened, he wants to sleep but he can't. Komori starts pestering him to stay in his house but he politely declines. Sakusa starts calling him but he still ignores the germaphobe.

He has some business to do, he starts walking to his classroom, and the students in karasuno start staring at the ginger.

They can't believe the innocent baby ginger can take down a gang alone. The Karasuno High School knows what happened to Marko, Uno, tora, and hana.

" Vice President!" a black-haired man is running to his location.

"Uhm yeah?" the ginger is still sleepy and exhausted. The black-haired boy and the others start bowing to him.

"Thank you very much!" the ginger is confused to him.

"Wait? Why and What did i do?" the ginger can't think straight because of his battle against sleep.

"The Katsu's Gang always pestering karasuno's students and they start bullying other students. Then yesterday you just take them down alone."

"I think we can go home now safely without any ruckus" all of the students bow down to him and the ginger realize what aoba students do to his co-first year's. He pats the boy's hair and he starts standing up.

"Don't worry no one's gonna touch all of you again, i promise that—." he smiles at them and he starts falling in front of them.

"VICE PRESIDENT!" they hear his small snore and the students can't stop falling in love with their lovely vice president.

"Let me take him in the infirmary" they see Kageyama in the back with a grumpy look.

"This dumbass gives a stress whole night!" He starts picking up the ginger and he's so light weight. He wonders how did he take down Katsu's gang alone.

All of the students take them a picture and Kageyama gives them a small smile.

"D-did KAGEYAMA SMILE!?" They know how grumpy Kageyama is.

After what happened, the stories about Nikko Ukai got spread like a wildfire. Sugawara and Daichi just run to the infirmary to see if their baby crow is okay.

They see tsukkishima, yamaguchi and kageyama are sitting beside him. Sugawara sees his baby crow adorable sleeping in the infirmary.

"Look how beautiful he is, by the way what happened to him. " the mama crow can't stop adoring him.

"He passed out in the corridor 1 hour ago." Kageyama

"What happened to him, is he alright?" Daichi

"Well you see the article about him yesterday, Marko got beaten up by another school and i don't know the whole story but i see kuma with him in the hospital. Maybe he knows what happened to him." sugawara is still worried for him, it looks like he's overdoing it again.

*

Sakusa is on the way to Karasuno wearing his Jersey because he's going back to Tokyo now and he wants to talk to ginger before he leaves.

He's in front of the Karasuno, he starts opening his car and he sees many students outside. The germaphobe wearing a mask to avoid germs and he starts walking inside.

Every student is staring at him because japan's 2nd best ace is in karasuno high school. Sakusa got irritated because the ginger didn't pick his phone.

'Damn Nikko i swear' he got more irritated because of the crowds, and the students notice him but someone catches his attention the boy yesterday.