CHAPTER 44// NEKOMA

Keishin and red head just walk out of ginger's room, keishin just want to talk to him because he wants to say something.

"So... you're his dad" seiji look at him and he can't stop giving him a glance.

Keishin smile to them and for some reason seiji feel comfortable with him. He didn't know why but he feels safe. Seiji knows that he can trust this guy because he's the one who adopts Shouyo for so many years.

"Thank you for taking care of my brother" seiji bow to him and keishin helps him to stand up. Keishin hugs him tightly and seiji hugs him back.

"You're brother is my son, so you can call me dad too" keishin gives him a warm smile, this is the first time seiji feels this warm aura.

The two just start talking to each other and seiji really enjoy talking to keishin. Keishin gives him lame jokes and they start talking about games. Seiji and Shouyo have similarities and both of them is a good kid. Keishin smile at him and he's praying to god, that he want the two kids to be his kids.

"And you know what Shouyo always running to me because he's so afraid to dark" seiji really like to talk about shouyo, he's not like seiji anymore. He learn his lesson after what happened to his twin. He will gonna protect his brother no matter what happens.

"Yeah he's like, dad, where are you the goo goo monster, is here" they start laughing and seiji feels like this is dad, they have the same aura and intimidating face. The resemblances of the two are here.

Shouyo just walk out to his room to finds his brother and tendou and kita helps him to walk.

"Shin chan you don't need to give me a piggyback ride" kita chuckles because he's too cute.

"But i want to do this, and i miss you so much" kita smile at him and tendou see that his cousin is showing his emotions now. He remember Shinsuke has a cold expression when he knows that shouyo is dead.

"Woa- look its dad and sei chan, can you bring me to them shin chan pretty please?" tendou and kita adore their pretty handsome cousin and they put shouyo in front of them.

"Thank you shin" the two cousin start walking away because they want to give them space.

"Sei chan!" the ginger start hugging his twin brother and seiji hug him too, he really miss his brother. He doesn't want to let him go again, he's will do everything for Shouyo.

"Shou, I'm sorry for my actions." seiji hugs him tightly and ginger feels warm because his brother hugs him. And they feels someone is hugging them, it's keishin.

"Dad, you're here too" the ginger said happily and seiji feels like this is the home he's searching for.

"Dad where's my teammates?" the ginger ask his father

"They have a practice match against nekoma now" the ginger just realize that they have a practice match today. The ginger just run to his room and he start picking his clothes.

"Shouyo where are you- hey don't remove your clothes"

"Sei chan i have a practice match now" seiji can't believe this, he still not okay but he's willing to join the practice match.

"Shou baby, you still can-"

"Please sei nii chan, pretty please" the ginger just give him the cutest big pleading eyes, seiji close his eyes but he can't.

He can't resist his charm.

"You can't say no" seiji here keishin speaking to his back and he sigh.

"Okay okay but, call me okay? As in everything. Or I'll pick you up later and dinner with me" the ginger hug his brother and he smile widely.

"Thank you sei chan, promise I'll call you later after practice." seiji smile at him and they start packing his things, he's still worried but as a big brother, he needs to let him go to do whatever he wants.