CHAPTER 41// TOKYO

They're all ready to go to Tokyo and all of them are prepared and they have energy.

"let's go now!" sugawara is searching for his child but he didn't see it.

"Butler Han, nikko isn't here," sugawara asks him.

"I'm sorry but sir nikko is in Tokyo right now. He left early because he wants to visit his brothers before the practice match. His brothers are living on the different side of Tokyo."

"Butler han, do you know where is he going?" Tanaka

"Uhm, as far as i know, He's visiting his brother in UA High and Seirin Academy. And the other one is in Iwatobi."

"Woah Powerhouse school!" Nishinoya

"UA High has a high standard for their students. I'm not surprised that his brother is in their" Tsukkishima

"Seirin Academy is pretty popular too when it comes to the sport." Yamaguchi

"Speaking of sports, All of them playing sports, and all of them is part of student councils." butler han smiles at them.

"Woah! Nikko's family is really interesting" Asahi

"Why did he choose Karasuno, he can easily pass their test if he wants to." Kageyama

"That's his secret. By the way, let's go now sir keishin is waiting." they all start entering the bus and they start traveling to Tokyo.

*

On the other side, the ginger just arrives in Tokyo using his car, and he's excited to see his brothers. He checks his clothes first. He wears jeans that hugging his thick thigh and medium-size polo and shoes.

He checks his phone and Friday and it's 8 am in the morning. He starts arranging his things and he starts parking his car.

After that, he starts entering his brother's school, Seirin Academy. He chuckles when he thinks what Kuroko's reaction when he sees him.

All of the students turn their head when they see the ginger, the boys are asking their sexuality when they see the ginger if they still a guy. All of the girls can't stop staring at him because of his beyond beauty. The paster orange white hair and beautiful eyes with kissable sakura lips.

The ginger sigh because he can't see his brother, so he did his hobby again. He pats another random girl again from a different school.

"U-Uhm do you know where is basketball gym is?" he said politely and the brunette short hair girl is shocked because of what he did.

"I'm so sorry if i scare you" the ginger bow to him and the ginger is not scared but he's surprised at his appearance.

"N-no I'm sorry! By the way, I'm Riko!"

"I'm Nikko I'm so sorry, i just wanna visit my brother here." the two starts talking to each other and they didn't notice that they're in front of the basketball gym.

"By the way who is your brother here," Riko excitedly ask the ginger. The small ginger just smiles at him and he wants to surprise Riko.

"Oh we're here now!" riko said and they start entering the court. They didn't notice the riko and they're still playing basketball.

"Kuroko!" the ginger shout and all of them just turn their head and they see the most beautiful ginger on the earth. Riko is shocked and surprised because of what he said.