CHAPTER 42// ENCOUNTER

Sakusa and komori grab seiji in an abandoned room in their school, suna, atsumu, kita and osamu slowly walking to that room. They don't want to get any attention from other people.

Sakusa pushes the redhead on the chair, and he starts staring at him blankly. Komori sees the resemblance between the two but the ginger is still the most beautiful. The four foxes start entering the room and they see Seiji sitting on the chair.

"Now speak" atsumu staring at him coldly, it's very dangerous when the blonde twin is silent. The aura of atsumu is so deliberating and scary right now.

Kita didn't know the whole story of his cousin because he didn't read his diary never in a single time. He will just  gonna see how shouyo suffer from that bastard

"First I'm sorry, i didn't know what i did. When i see him my body just moves and i start forcing to open his clothes. I really don't know what happened to me that time. And then i see his sun birthmark like mine" seiji just removes his clothes and they see the same sun birthmark of ginger. Osamu walks towards the redhead and he keeps staring at his birthmark.

"Why did he not know you," sakusa ask him.

"To be honest i don't know, i don't why he didn't know me and he didn't notice Shinsuke either. We thought he was dead 4 yrs ago" seiji looks at them, and he starts crying in front of them.

"dead? What do you mean?" suna asks him.

"6 yrs ago we left him alone with dad..." seiji clenches his first because he knows what his dad do to him in two fucking years.

"Continue," Kita said to him.

"dad use him as an experimental human." seiji looks at them with blurry eyes, he's angry because he didn't do anything for his twin brother. All of them is widen their eyes when they hear seiji saying.

"What do you mean!?" sakusa tried to calm down because of what he heard

"Dad tries to kill us but shouyo protect me, mom and natsu."

"He chooses himself to protect his family,"

"2 years 2 fucking years our dad is trying to kill him every single day. Shouyo suffers because of him. " seiji stops because he read his diary.

"What do you mean. " Kita has a mixed emotion right now.

" Kisaki use shouyo's body to be his tester, and he always chokes him nearly to death and then he always hurt shouyo every he didn't like the result."

"shouyo always lock into the cage in front of dad's lab, he didn't give any food and water."

"Shouyo said it all to his diary, dad always put him in the chamber and he starts treating shouyo like a dog." suna break his phone because of what their fathers did. Seiji covers his face because he's not done.

" dad tried to cut his throat slowly, but dad wants to play him more. He treats my twin brother as a human pet. "

" Shouyo didn't fight back, because that bastard always gives him a threat. He always does what fucking kisaki said to him. I don't know the other details because I didn't read it all but something is i can't really take it. " he others just listening to him.

" He's not our true dad, that's what shouyo said to his diary. He wanted to kill us because we're not from him"

"S-Se—"

"That bastard remove my brother's organ while he's sleeping." all of them can't take it, it's too much. The ginger with a wide smile suffer a million times but they didn't know.