CHAPTER 38// COMEBACK.

The three foxes just came back, before they leave the ginger cook for them and osamu is so happy about it.

FLASHBACK.

" Trio! Help me!" they all stand up and they see the ginger is picking some foods for them.

"Nikko chan! Is that—"

"Yes yes, now help me samu" the three foxes are so happy because of ginger.

Samu secretly eating onigiri on the side, atsumu snatches some cheese bread, and suna simply eating chuppets and jelly sticks.

" Hey! I told you to help me not to eat!" the ginger starts frowning and the foxes snap back.

"We're sorry Nikko chan!" they start packing their foods because they have a long ride.

Osamu is so very happy, atsumu is humming while packing and suna is taking pictures. They see the ginger opening the door with a pink apron. The foxes look at him, and he's so cute and beautiful at the same time.

"Eat first before you leave," he said to them, the foxes are so very happy because of him and the ginger smile at them.

"Take care always, and eat a proper meal." the ginger starts removing his apron, and he starts arranging his things because he has school today he needs to go early because he still has papers to do.

"I'm leaving now tell Butler Han to accompany you, okay?" before he leaves the ginger kisses their head and he ruffles their hair.

Osamu grabs his body and the ginger fall in his lap, the older twin buried his face on ginger's neck.

"We'll gonna miss you." the ginger kisses his temples and he touches the older twin's face.

"Don't worry, I'll gonna visit you sometimes okay?" atsumu walk towards ginger and he grabs the ginger he gives ginger a back hug and suna is hugging him in front.

"Hey! Don't worry you'll gonna see me again okay?" the foxes let the ginger go.

"Bye-bye love you all don't give your captain a headache okay?" the ginger laugh before he leaves and then they start eating and then they leave.

END OF FLASHBACK

The three foxes start entering the gym and they see their captain in front of them he looks so mad.

" Where did you go last two days? " Kita with a monotonous voice.

"Uhm, we're visiting Nikko chan because he's in the hospital again," he said to him, Kita rolls his eyes because of their excuse.

"Three of you really? Is he really important to all of you?" the three foxes blush because of his question. Akagi is in his back and he sees their reactions.

"Are guys sick?" the all inarizaki players are surprised at their reaction, atsumu turn back, osamu can't stop smiling and suna cover his face because he knows that he's blushing so hard.

Aran knows the twins and suna since middle school, and this is his first time seeing them like that. Ginjima and Akagi can't stop laughing because of their reactions. Kita is curious about who is Nikko is.

"I-i think i need to go to the locker room now."

"Y-yeah m-me too." did they stutter Kita's thoughts.

"You're not leaving until you answer me" Kita looks at them in their eyes.

"is that really important?" suna ask

"Yeah because you're all two days gone"

"Uhm.. W-well yeah," osamu scratch his back head, and this is really surprised them because he's always in deadpan expression.