CHAPTER 31// DEMON CROW.

After that scene, nikko can't stop thinking about what alibi will gonna say tomorrow.

"Hiro san, why did bring the lamborghini in front of my classmates." nikko is still confused and the three presidents is smirking at him.

"Nikko, let them know who you are." kazu

"Kazu san, it's embarrassing and i want to enjoy my high school." nikko scold them.

"Kazu plan that not me." hiro

"Hey you said its cool!" kazu

"Kazu, stop shouting in the car." the ginger just listens to them and he's just turning his head outside. He notices some aoba josai's student surrounding in firu's house.

"Aoba josai students is really a lot in this area." nikko

"Aoba josai's gang is here, i don't know what's their business here." kazu

"Gang?" the ginger turn his head to kazu

"Yeah, miyagi have many gang in this area. I'm surprised you didn't know."

"E-class is a gang before."

"They call them karasuno's crow."

"But when you came in their life, it changes." hiro

"No, it's like their new person now!" kazu said

"Kazu don't shout!" ginger is starts overthinking now. E class is a gang before but when i see them, it's really different.

"Oh, i remember that adrian from aoba josai has a tension to Marko. But marko always ignore adrian because he's done om that guy." the ginger is just listening to them.

"Yeah, i remember he starts mocking Marko earlier but marko ignore him." kaito

"How did you know?"nikko

" I see him in the market earlier, buying some materials for your party now. You have a great friend nikko. " kaito ruffles his hair and the ginger start to giggles.

" I told you kai san, they're not that bad. "

*

On the other side Marko, Hana, Kuma, Uno, Kuma, and Tora is peacefully walking to the street. They decided to bring hana safely because its late. Kuma just saying goodbye to them because he'll gonna buy something for tomorrow.

" Bye guys take care!" kuma smile at them and they're saying all goodbyes.

After that they see a bunch of aoba josai students, gagging up a poor bi-color guy. The one student is grabbing his knife and he start pointing it on bi color's neck.

Marko was going to walk towards them but hana hold his arm.

"Marko san" hana shakes his head she knows that those guys are dangerous, but marko can't resist it. Marko just gonna talk but suddenly someone is punching him.

"Marko sa—" hana didn't finish his sentence because someone is pointing a knife in his throat.

"It's good to see you again, Marko san."

"KATSU!?" Uno and tora just help marko.

"Katsu what the hell ar— GWAH!" Katsu's gang is here. Uno just got a punch in his stomach.

"Katsu that guy punch me earlier." marko just greet his teeth when he hears that voice, it's Adrian's voice.

"Uno that's bad you know that." katsu grabs his chin and he starts punching him.