Chapter 24// Start.

After he talks to Rei he starts walking to Komori's room.

He starts entering the room and he sees the brunette is crying in his bed. Takeru just stares at him and komori is surprised because Takeru is in his room.He stands he start bowing to him,

"I'm sorry, i didn't prote—"

"Komori Motoya sit beside me" komori just sits beside him.

" Rei tell me what happened to you" komori widen his eyes because he talks to rei."and thank you komori for saving him." the old man smile at him, he didn't expect this. The old man pats his head and he starts calming his self.

"Don't say sorry Komori, you save him and he's safe now." komori stares at him."i want you to protect him again with rei."Komori looks at him with a confused look.

"I offer him to Nikko's personal bodyguard and I want you two to protect him and you'll give you my offer."

"Sensei, i don't think I'm qualified to your offer—"

"Even to be his temporary fiancée?" komori look at his sensei with a confused and shocked expression.

"Fiancée?"

He starts to call rei in his room and takeru starts to explain to them why they need to protect the ginger. Takeru knows that the ginger is turning into a girl and he needs a successor before he died. Rei and komori were shocked because of his condition, the beautiful ginger will turn into a girl anytime.

Rei understands now why he needs a bodyguard and komori are still thinking is he will gonna accept the offer.

"So boys what do you think?" rei accepts his offer and he'll gonna start training with Keishin with grennette and another bluennette.

Speaking of two boys, they see them in front of his room sleeping and waiting for the ginger.Takeru walks towards to boys and he touches their heads.

"Boys wake up" the grennette and bluennette start opening their eyes."Ogichan" izuku calls him. Komori knows them and takeru starts introducing rei to them.

They're all Middle schoolers.

"Thank you for saving our brother, thank you rei chan" izuku and kuroko bow their heads to rei."Woah, It's like nikko's eyes" he sees the crimson and nature green eyes of kuroko and Light sky blue and Tuscan yellow sun of Kuroko.

" Nikko's eyes are white now." komori see it before he passed out."Its blood and cloud white eyes now" takeru look at them and they look super stressed and tired because of that long night. Especially rei and komori they give nikko blood.

"Stay in my house for a while" the boys just agree to the old man and they start walking to the car and they see the twins and suna in the parking lot.

"Atsumu?" atsumu turn his head to izuku