CHAPTER 37// FOX MAD LOVE

Nikko is in their garden wearing his yukata and the twins and suna is just watching him practicing his sword dance.

Traditional dance of the ukai family, he always does this because he's the next generation of their family.

The foxes are amazed at how he holds his sword how he sways his hands. He's so beautiful and perfect in their eyes. The twins are deeply in love with the ginger since their 14, Osamu still remembers how he saves them from their stepfather, while atsumu still remembers how the ginger choose his life to protect them.

When suna first sees him, first he didn't know if he's in love with the ginger but then the ginger came to him and touches his face he feels like his heart is giving upon him.

They see how perfect Hinata Shoyo is or should i say Nikko Ukai. No one knows that they're with his twin brother Seiji Hinata and another possessive fox Shinsuke Kita.

The ginger has finally done on his practicing and Osamu gives him water and atsumu gives him a towel.

"Thank you guys." the ginger start walking to his room to change his clothes.

The three foxes start talking to each other.

" He's so beautiful now than before, i mean he's gorgeous." suna drink his water while staring at the twins.

"I notice it too, and his hair is longer now than before. He's so beautiful damn" Osamu

"I wish we can bring Nikko to Hyogo, and i wish we can transfer him to inarizaki." atsumu.

They didn't notice that the ginger is in their back, the ginger hugs them in their back and they're all shocked.

"I miss my favorite trio!" the ginger smile at them and the three foxes blush madly because of him.

"We miss you too Nikko chan" the ginger just kiss them on their cheeks before he walks away, and the trio is still dumbfounded because of his action.

"Rin-chan told me to kiss my love ones so i did that am i right rin chan?" suna remembers what happened to the music room 1 year ago. The ginger didn't know what is the meaning of kiss until now.

The ginger start walking and the trio is walking with him.

"How's your daily life?" the ginger starts sitting on his favorite tree and the trio position their selves.

Atsumu is on the left neck suna is lying on his chest and Osamu is on his right neck. Atsumu starts ranting about his life with these two chaotic foxes.

Atsumu rant about Kita and Kita always scolding him, and he's like a robot. He can't smile and he can't trust people around him for some reason the ginger's heart just hurt because of what he said.

"Kita san scolding me every time !" the ginger laugh at blonde twin andnhe start patting his head and the younger twin is loving it.

Atsumu Miya is a merciless person when it comes to ginger unlike Osamu, Atsumu is a clingy and wild territorial type guy. Atsumu really likes the ginger no—, he's in love with ginger since they're 14 and he knows osamu too. He's too nice and clingy too ginger but not to others.

Osamu starts ranting about Seiji Hinata, yes they have a deadpanned expression but they don't like each other.

"I don't know why i don't like that Seiji" the ginger oats his head to calm him down.

"Samu, as long as he didn't bother you, don't do anything okay?" the grayish headed politely nodded to ginger.

This is Osamu Miya, he's so affectionate when it comes to ginger, he doesn't like giving others care except for his loved ones. The grayish head knows that he's so in love with the ginger since they're 14. He promises to himself that he'll gonna protect him no matter what happened and he wants to his part of his life.