Chapter 20// ASTC: Yin&Yang

3RD POV.

Another chAotiC mOrninG in training camp, they see nikko first in the gym spiking the ball. They see how he jump and how the sun covering nikko's body. Osamu is still amazed by him. They all start warming up and the people slowly getting crowded.

The fangirls from different schools are attending the last day of training camp for cheering their school.

And the boys got irritated because of the crowds and squealing especially kiyoomi sakusa.

"Damn germs they didn't keep their mouth shut" of course the germaphobe got trigger after he notices many people.

In the other side fangirls notice sunshine talking to other players, they thought he's a girl flirting with the players because of his appearance.

"Nikko nice kill!" osamu pat his head and that fangirls got triggered.

Because of his long hair and feminine body you can thought he's a girl and everyone can see that.

They still playing 3 VS 3 and they notice he's with midoriya the top pincher of the prefecture. All player's attention is in sunshine only even suna.

After that game, they have a short break and the fangirls start cornering sunshine.

They grab nikko's arm they bring him into another corner of camp and komori notice it.

"Stay away from miya twins, you thought you're beautiful hell nah! Because osamu's gives you affections " nikko is still innocent why he needs to ignore his friends?

Komori just observes him quietly and he'll gonna rescue him if something happen to sunshine.

"Attention whore, pathetic bitch and slut!"

"Uhm? Excuse me but who are you and why would I leave my friends?" the fangirls grab his arm tightly and the girl pushes him hard on the wall.

He has still body pain after he sends them one by one to their dorms, nikko growl in pain but komori is still observing him.

" What's wrong with you!?" Nikko didn't touch them because they are girls.

" Do you think they like you? You pathetic bitch!?" another fangirl slaps his face from that moment.

Something in his mind got a flashback, a redhead male is slapping him nonstop and he's trying to cut his arm. He didn't see his face and that's not keishin.

"Attention seeker you whore!" he didn't fight them back, the other fangirl holds scissors and he starts cutting his hair but komori grips his wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?" He smiles at them with a deadly aura, He's a phanter a partner of ukai clan and he knows that Nikko is the grandson of their grandmaster.

Suna and the twins notice that nikko isn't there and they start searching nikko, they're scared because of their fangirls.

"Fuck i can't see him" they feel like something is wrong they didn't see nikko in their sight.

"I wouldn't hold back if something happen to him" suna feels off.

In komori he grabs the other girl's wrist and he drops the scissors in the ground. Nikko widens his eyes when he sees komori is in front of him.

"What!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING I AM A GIRL YOU BASTARD!?" the other girl is attacking him but he didn't care.

The twins and suna run after they hear someone is screaming, they see nikko on the ground trembling in fear while crying. Atsumu stares nikko his not himself right now.