CHAPTER 55 (2)

Kageyama and Jiwoo still combing the ginger's hair and the other kids just playing around with ginger's teammates.

The greennette and the mama crow start talking to each other while Kuroko is calling someone outside.

"Woah!? You're the vice captain of my brother's team nice to meet you Sugawara san!" the greennette greet him brightly.

"I-It's nice to meet you too Midoriya san" the silver haired man grab the grennette's hand and the two to each other.

"So how is he in you're a team? Is he playing great!?" the grennette asks brightly and all of them need sunglasses because of brightness.

"He's playing great as usual, and he's too good," Daichi said while drinking his tea.

"Pres is flying in the air like an angel when he spikes!" Tatsuya said to him.

"He's really good! One time when we ask him if he can play basketball with us, he accepts the offer immediately and I'm really surprised how fast he is!" Shino said to grennette. Izuku drinks his coffee and that gives him a small smile on his face.

"So you're his friends right?" the grennette ask them and all of them nodd to grennette.

"I see, it looks like our setter is enjoying his life on Miyagi," the grennette said and he's still smiling on them.

"Setter?" tge bald head ask him.

"Oh? He dis did not say anything?" the grennette blink twice because he's in danger. The ginger didn't say anything to them especially his background.