CHAPTER 36// Cats&Snake

The ginger is walking to the hospital with Kuma and he's so tired and sleepy.

They decided to visits their friends in the hospital. The ginger is relieved when he heard his friends are awake now and okay. They start entering the hospital and he sees two tall men in the front desk shouting at each other.

"What the fuck kuroo are you doing here!" the man with a figure of snake is shouting to rooster head man.

"Shut the fuck up Daishou, I'm here to see kenma, and why are you here!?" the two start bickering in front of nurses. The nurses notice the ginger in front of them and with a crossed arms.

The two are still fighting in the hospital and the ginger didn't like it,

" Excuse me, but your disturbing other patients. " the ginger said politely and they notice the ginger in front of them.

"What happened, and why these two start bickering and fighting in the hospital" the ginger asks the nurse and she starts to explain.

"Sir, Mr. Kuroo wants to see your friend in VIP Room but you said don't give any information about them,"

"and then why these two are fighting at the front desk."

"So Mr. Kuroo sees Mr. Daishou i don't know why are they fighting sir." the nurse bow to him and the ginger just sighs. They just noticed that the ginger is here, they see beautiful in his eyes.

" I just wanna see Kenma and i wanna know if he's okay. He sends me his location yesterday and i just see it this morning. So I'm worried why is here in the hospital." Kuroo can't stop staring at him.

"My stepsister is here too, her name is Hana, Hana Gray. But the nurse said i can't see her now because i don't have permission." daishou

Kuma gives him water he knows that the ginger is too tired today, he meets so many people and now he sees two people fighting in his hospital.

" Follow me" they start walking, the ginger needs rest because he's too exhausted now, not physically but mentally.

They've just arrived in their room and he hears some loud noise. He knocks first and he sees kenma playing with Hana.

"You're cheating!" Hana looks so pissed because of kenma.

"No, I'm just too good," he said directly to her. The ginger is watching and he smiles at them they look cute. He remembers his dad, he remembers how his dad teach him how to play a game 4yrs ago in the hospital too.

"Kuma order some foods, pizza? Whatever you like" Kuma smile at him and he starts ordering, Hana notices the ginger's presence.

"Nikko san!" the girl runs towards ginger and she jumps to him and the ginger catches him. The girl giggles she didn't notice his brother is in the back.

"Hey" he ruffles her hair and Hana love that and kenma staring the girl with jealousy in his eyes.

"OI!" Daishou just shout because she didn't notice him.

"Oniichan!" the girl runs to his brother and daishou is so worried about his sister.

"What happened to you! You didn't call me yesterday and then something is off so i track your location and i see you in this hospital!?"

"Oniichan I'm okay now Nikko san save us to those bad people, and he takes them down alone!" the girl said with exaggerated reactions.

"No, it's not like tha—"

"Yeah, it's true," kenma said to them, Kuro widen his eyes because kenma never lie to him. He starts staring at the beautiful ginger in front of him even Daishou is staring at him.