Chapter 1// AMNESIA

Keishin's POV

"what the hell" first word in this word because wth theirs a child in the middle of the road for some reason im scared because he's in the middle of the road and i see he have a severe injury in this head and lots of blood are dropping.

i drive so fast and put him into the nearest hospital.

"what the fuck happen to you kid" im damn nervous he's just a kid and then he got a major injury in his head. The blood is still dropping out.

"Oh shit please don't die kid hang on please" we got into the nearest hospital and im screaming into the entrance for emergency because the kid got a car accident i don't know what to say i just said it, to hurry and help him.

*Ringing*

"Where the hell are you keishin huh!?" the old geezer is scream in the phone in this morning and that's my grandpa

"Dad im so sorry, i got into an accident i promise i will tell you later on huh, just wait into our house i will buy you some medicines in this hospital" explaining calmly to my grandpa

"What happened keishin? Are you okay kid?" i know he's worried about me but im most worried about the kid like wth im, not his father but so scared.

" Hey pops i will explain later im in the hospital now, im sorry if im late" thank god he's not mad at me.

"Hey its okay brat, just take care of yourself and explain to me what happen to you okay?"

"Okay okay eat your breakfast and take your medicines okay?"

"Okay okay bye"

"bye"

-After an hour in the hospital-