CHAPTER 46 // INTER HIGH

"Is everything ready to your bag?"

"shoes? Bags? Unifo—"

"Sei chan I'm okay now, don't worry about me" seiji and shouyo are talking on the phone, his twin brother is worried about him.

Today is the day, this is the first day of inter-high. The twins have an alternate match.

"Are you sure? Did you eat or—"

"Oniichan" shouyo calls him that to calm him down and the ginger hears his rother sigh.

"Okay okay, call and tell me everything about you're games okay?"

"Okay okay! I love you sei chan!"

"I love you too baby" the ginger hangs up his phone and he sees his teammates are here now.

"Is that you're brother shouyo?" Nishinoya is warming up with asahi.

"Uhm! He's so excited because I'm playing now" the ginger gives them a brightly smile,

Takeda gives their uniforms and shouyo get the number 10, little giant's uniform before.
He looks at his jersey and he didn't know that he's crying, his first dream is here and the next is. He will gonna make keishin proud of him.

"Are you okay baby? Why are you crying?" sugawara is worried about him.

"I'm okay mom, I'm just happy because I'm here now." the ginger gives him a small smile, Kageyama stares at him.

The ginger start walking to the club room and Kageyama is in his back, the ginger enters the club room with Kageyama. Shouyo starts removing his upper wear while Kageyama is staring at his back, it's full of scars and tattoos.

Kageyama is worried about him, the ravennette starts walking in his direction and he hugs his back. Ahouyo feels someone is hugging him and he feels his breath on his shoulder, he turn his head and he sees Kageyama hugging him.

"Kageyama kun?" the ravennete hugs him tightly and their faces are too close, Kageyama sees his beautiful face. He cups his face and he moves his face closer, the ginger didn't know what he's doing.

Kageyama closes his eyes and he feels his lips on gingers, shouyo is shocked because of his actions. He didn't know what's going on, he doesn't know what the hell is happening here. While Kageyama is still kissing him, he holds his face and his left arm is on his waist.

Kageyama remove the kiss and he stares at ginger with a red face,

"Let's win together later" Kageyama touches his face and the ginger blush madly because of him.

"Yes, we will gonna win later" the ginger smile at him, this is the new side of Kageyama he's too clingy to ginger today.

In gingers thoughts maybe he's nervous that's why he kisses him because kissing someone can remove your nervousness.

—He's so oblivious and ultra-dense.

The ginger start wearing his jersey, 10 symbolize Little Giant. They will gonna win because the ginger will do everything to win with his team.

After they change their clothes they start opening the club room and they see a whole A class outside with a banner.

"WOAH PRES!" Marko called him and the ginger sees their banner.

FLY

"WOAH!? DID YOU DO THIS!?" The ginger ask them with a big bright smile.