NOTE

I am really happy that this book finally came to an end. I started writing this on 1 AUG 2019 and now it's the end of 2020 so it means it took me one and half years to complete it. I am really thankful to my readers who have been supporting me.

Shameless self Promotion:

Soon it will be Taehyung's Birthday so I have prepared a special short story (REGRET) which I will most probably upload on the same exact day or day after that day. I hope you all will also like it and support it.

There is also a New Year eve gift for you all (WISH) my another story. Fun Fact is that, The personality of the female lead in this story is 90% the same as mine. So if you want to know about me, read this book. You all will be able to find this book in my profile from 1st Jan 2021.

Apart from it, I am thinking about doing a Q&A. So if you have any questions about me, about this book, characters or anything, feel free to ask and I will answer them when this book reaches 5k votes.

Those who haven't followed me yet, follow me so that you will get notification whenever I will upload any announcement.

Once again Thank you for your support.

Purple you.

Gangster In Love (Kim Taehyung/V FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें