Chapter 46

*Y/N POV*

The think which makes me even more pissed was when he left with her without saying anything to me.

My jaw dropped at the sight. Like how he can leave me and go with that fucking Jihyo. I was fuming with anger. I stand up from my seat and start walking around to cool down the fire of anger which was burning inside me.

Unknowingly i ended up in front of the bar. I sit on one of the bar stool. "What would you like to have Ma'am?" Bartender asked politely. "Orange juice with some extra ice cubes" i said. "I am burning from inside" I said to myself while fanning my face with my both hands.

"in a minute ma'am" he said as he turn back to make my drink. I was still fanning my face. The level of my Bad temper is higher than my height. I might look like an innocent and cute girl who get scared easily but trust me, my anger is not something you wanna mess with.

I don't know why i am felling this much anger inside. Its not like i like him or something but its also true that he confesses me only a few days ago and now he just dump me. Is he already over me or he is trying to get over me. 

Urgh..... what am i to him?..... I was thinking to open my heart for him but after his this act i am not sure whether should i open it or not?.... Is he really true to his words when he said he will love me till his death but his actions confuses me.

I was in my own world when i noticed someone sitting beside me but i decided to ignore it cause i was not in a mood to talk to anyone. "Why a beautiful lady sitting here alone?" he said. I give him a death glare from the corner of my eyes without turning my face, hoping he would get that i am not interested and turn my focused back to my juice which is placed by the bartender just a while ago.

"Woah!" he exclaimed raising his hands as a surrender. "Why is that look for?" he asked. I sigh. "By the way i am Daniel, Kang Daniel" he introduced as he extended his hand for a shake.

"O really? then what am i supposed to do with it?" i said sarcastically with poker face. "Beautiful girls with attitude are the best combination. I like it" he said while smiling which makes me even more pissed.

"Listen you Mister. I don't care whatever your name is or whoever you are. I don't want to talk to anyone. So, plz bugger off" i said sternly. "Why so hyper? I just wanted to company you" he deafened. "But i don't want your company" I denied. "Why?" he asked back.

"Cause she already have me" a voice came from behind me. I know this husky voice. Its of Taehyung. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as i heaved a sigh.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

She was not there when i get back to our table. I searched her in the whole venue but then i spotted her in the bar with some other guy. "What is she doing with him?" i asked to myself and walk towards them feeling anger built in me.

But all anger converted into happiness when i hear them talking. She was really annoyed and yelling at him to leave her alone but he didn't budge, so i middle in.

"Cause she already have me" i said. "And who are you?" He asked looking at me. "Her Husband" I answered while smirking.

"Husband? but she didn't tell me that she is married" he stated confusedly and look at her hoping that she would say something. "But now you know. so get lost before i lose my kindness" Taehyung threatened. That Daniel guy sigh feeling defeated while looking at her but then he take his leave.

"I was searching you in the whole party but you are here" I said as i stand infront of her but she didn't said anything nor look at me just focusing on her juice. "Yah! I am Talking to you" I said bit annoyed.

"Why?" She asked while looking in my eyes. "What Why?" I asked back. "I was worried for you" i said. "Worried for me?" she questioned while pointing his first finger to herself. She chuckle. I can feel the sarcasm in her voice.

"But i think you were enjoying with her that you even forget about me" she added. "Her? who?" I repeated. "Aah! Jihyo?" i asked as i remembered that i was with her a while ago but didn't know that she saw us.

She sigh and back her focused to her juice, telling me that i am right, Oh i see she is the reason. "We were just talking about something" i explain. "Something what?" she asked sternly. "You will know soon" I said feeling happy for what i did. "Huh! Same answer" she scoffed. "You will know soon" she mimicked. I smile at her behavior and said "Are you perhaps Jealous or something".

She became stiff to my question and her cheeks flashed red color. "Cute" i thought. "J-jealous? Why would i be?" she tried to play cool. "Because i go out with other girl" i said wriggling my eyebrows to tease her.

"No, I am not. I am angry because you leave me alone" she said. "You know what, Anger is the second name of Jealous" i said

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

Before I could defend myself, an announcement interrupted us. "Ladies and Gentlemens. May i have your attention plz" Jihyo announce through the mic. Everyone look at the stage where she is standing.

"Thank you so much to all of you for coming tonight. We really appreciate your donations. We all are really thank full for that. My mother used to do alot of donation in our family.

Once i asked her that why she donates too much and what will we get in return. She answered "Happiness". "Happiness? aren't we already happy?" i asked back. "No baby. The relief and happiness you will feel when you see someone smile because of you, is something on another level". She also used to say that real life is not when you live for yourself, it is when you live for others.

Since my mom is not with us anymore, so i decided to continue what my mother used to love. And i invited you all here because i wanted you all to feel that happiness with me. Thank you so much" she said.

"And yeah one more thing. We prepare a bouquet for the person who donated the largest amount of '1 million dollars' tonight. I would like to call upon the stage that person to accept our gratitude. " She added.

"Wow! Such a Generous person" i exclaimed. "But who could it be?" i asked to not someone particular.

"Make a big round of applause for Miss Y/N" she announced making me shocked/surprised.

To Be Continued............

Don't forget to follow, vote, share and comment.

I really want to know whether i am

doing good or not.