Chapter 34

*NoOne POV*

Aggressively Taehyung run toward them while taking his aim on that person's head but before he can shot, that person triggered the gun. The bullet lands only a few inches away from Taehyung's foot and goes in the floor.

"Taehyung......." Y/N screams. "Stop right there" that person warns. "Who are you and what do you want?" Taehyung asked, angrily. "It doesn't matter who am I and Whatever I want, I already have taken" he said back with the same angry tone.

"Who send yo-?" Taehyung asked. "Cut the crap, you idiot. I am not here for an interview" he said ironically. "Let the girl go and I will let you go unharmed" Taehyung offered. "Do I look I will buy your words?" he uttered.

"And you think if you used these childish tricks you can get away with it" Taehyung mocked. "Obviously not. I know there is no way out once you get in" he assured. "But do you think I will came in the cave of lion without any precautions" he added.

At that time Jin come followed by everyone. "Taehyung.... Suho-" Jin stops when he saw the situation. "I assume you already know that he is missing right?" that person said even though he is smirking but no one can see it because of his mask.

"But there is someone else too, who is missing" that person said which makes other to look at each other then Jin speak "Jisoo, where is she?" he asked worriedly. "Where is she? You bustard" Jin explode in anger. "I'll rip your skin alive if you dare to lay a finger on her" Jin threatened.

"Nothing will happened to them if you let me go" that person said. "And if we don't" Hoseok asked. "Then neither of them will survive" he answered putting a little pressure on her knuckles "Why do I believe your words" Taehyung asked. "Do you have any other option" he mocked.

"Drop your guns and Now step aside or else" he orders putting more pressure on her head which makes her whimper in pain. They throw their guns towards him. "Okay you can go but first leave her and Jisoo" Taehyung said. "Do you think I am a fool" he said.

"Move" that person orders and everyone step back. That person walks backward, making Y/N's Body as shield. They step out of the house while all members is still following them but making some distance.

There was a van waiting for them. "Now you are out. Tell me where is Jisoo" Jin asked. "You all are really stupid" he mocked and was about to drag Y/N with him in the car. But Taehyung was quick enough to make a hold on him and pull him out of the car with Y/N.

He hit him on the stomach which causes that person to falls on the ground. Now it is Jin's turn to hit him. He makes him stand on his foot by holding his collar. "WHERE.... IS.... JISOO?" he punched him at every word of his sentence.

"Oppa?" everyone turns their head to see the person. Jin runs towards her leaving half dead body behind him. "Are you okay" he asked worriedly looking at her body for any injury. "Yes........ But Why? What happened" she asked confused.

Everyone circled around her. "Where were you?" Namjoon asked. "I hear that alarm but when I try to come out but my door was locked from outside. I bang it multiple times but may be no one hears it. After some time a guard pass through and hear my voice, he broke the lock and now I am here" she explains.

"But what happened here?" she asked. "That rascal said-" Yoongi point to that person but get stunned to the sight. That person again gets the hold of Y/N but Taehyung was not in the mood to negotiate again because he already charged at him.

But before other members could process there was

Bang.......

Bang........

Taehyung and that person both were on the floor while blood is boiling from their body. That person was shot at the chest and died instantly while Taehyung was shot on the right shoulder slightly above the chest. "Tae.....Taehyung" Y/N screams sitting down on the floor beside him. She takes his head and places it on her lap.

They all run to her. Jin places his hand on Taehyung's chest where he is shot. "Hold it like this....... And I bring the car" Jin ordered. "Don't let him close his eyes" he instructed while running away.

*End Of NoONe POV*

*Y/N POV*

When Taehyung fall, it was like my whole world was falling. "Taehyung nothing will happen to you"....."We won't let anything happened to you"........ "Plz don't close your eyes. We need you" I said to him. There were many more I want to say but nothing come out of my mouth, except sobs.

*End Y/N POV*

*Time Skip*

*NoOne POV*

They all are at the hospital and waiting for some good news while Doctors are operating him. Hoseok is sitting, his elbow on the knees and palm supporting his head. Yoongi is standing, resting his back on the wall, lowering is head. Namjoon and Jimin walking back and forth worriedly.

Jin and Jisoo are comforting Y/N who is desperately crying because of that whole incident. She keeps crying, saying that it's all her fault. "It's not your fault" Jisoo said. "He is strong. He will kick the death on his face and came back to us" Jin said.

After couple of hours doctor came. They all rushed to him. "How is he?" Yoongi asked. "Surgery was successful. He is doing fine now but we have to keep him in observation for at least 2 days" Dr said. They all sigh in relief.

"Can we meet him?" Namjoon asked. "Yes, but after he get consciousness and we check him up then you can" Dr answered. "And when will he wake up?" Hoseok asked. "May be..... Umm... till morning" he replied. "Thank you Dr" Jimin said as he bowed. "Now plz excuse me" Dr said then he leaves.

"You all go back and take rest. I will stay here" Jin said. "I also stay with you in case if you need me" Namjoon said. "Okay but inform us as soon as he wake up" Yoongi said. "Let's go" Hoseok said.

"Y/N let's go" Jisoo said as she hold her shoulder helping her to stand. "N-no... I won't leave. I will stay with him" Y/n said which makes others to look at her. "Y/N....." Jin said softly stroking her head. "You are tired. Go and take rest. I will inform you as soon as he wake up" he added but she shake her head as 'NO'.

"Look at yourself. Will he be happy if he sees you in this condition?" Jisoo said. "Look at your bloody clothes. It stinks. He will faint again if he smells you?" Hoseok said trying to lighten the tension and get success, Y/N smiles.

Y/N agrees to go back and they all set off to go back to mansion.

To Be Continued..............

LATE UPDATE.......