Chapter 52

*Y/N POV*

"Oh shit" Taehyung cursed under his breath. Its raining. We run to the nearest shelter which was a bus stop and wait for the rain to stop or at least slow down but there was not a single sign for any of it.

"I think i should go and buy an umbrella for us" he said as he started to look for his wallet but couldn't find it in any of his pockets. "What happened?" i asked. "I think i left it in my car".

"Now what to do?" i asked. "Wait for it to stop" he said as he sit on one of the chair behind.

"No we can't. It's already night and everyone will be worried for us. How about we just walk back as we came"

"No can do. You'll catch cold"

"and you expect us to be fine after spending whole night in a rain with those wet clothes on" i said pointing at our dresses. "At least when we reach home we came change our clothes and can also have something warm to prevent us from getting sick".

He sigh and came towards me. he takes off his jacket and pull it over our heads. "Let's go" he said and we start walking in a fast phase.

When we reached home, we were all drenched and shivering. Everyone gasped when they saw us. "Oh God. What happened?" Jisoo asked. "You both are completely wet." she added. "It's just-" "Aachoo" Taehyung's sneezed cut my answered.

"Go quickly and dry yourself while I make something warm for you" Jin said. we both run to our rooms and i quickly take shower then change my clothes and after drying my hair i walk downstairs to join others. Taehyung was already done and sitting on one of the couch. I also sit on the empty place beside him.

After few minutes Jin came with two mugs of hot chocolate in his hand and handed us each mug. "Thanks Hyung". "Thank you oppa". "You never called me oppa" Taehyung whispered in my ear and i hit my elbow slightly on his chest. "Yeah It still hurt" he said. I just rolled my eyes because i know he was lying.

"So what are we going to do now?" Jungkook asked. "Rest" Namjoon said bluntly. "I am already going to sleep" Yoongi said as he stand up and walk towards his room. "What? But Why" Jimin whined. "Can't you see them. They need rest and we also" Hoseok said.

"but-" "Not Buts. just go directly to your room and sleep" Namjoon said and both Jungkook and Jimin walk to their room with their head hanging low and a pout on their faces.

We all laugh at their self. "For the first time they were agreed for something" Hoseok commented as he also stand up to leave and one by one we all leave and sleep quietly in our rooms. I am still sleeping in Taehyung's room.

*Next Morning*

I wake up feeling heavy weight on me. I opened my eyes and was not so surprised when i found myself in his embrace. I removed his hand making sure not to wake him up and walk into the bathroom. After doing my morning routine i go downstairs directly in the kitchen to check what we have for breakfast.

Maids had already cooked breakfast for us so there was nothing left other than to wake others. So i decided to go and wake Taehyung up. I go towards him and called him multiple times but he didn't answered. so i decided to shake him but when i touched his hand, i noticed his hand was burning. I quickly bring my hand to his forehead and it was burning too.

Immediately i run in to kitchen and take some cold icy water with a towel and jogged back to him. I dip the towel into cold water and after squeezing the excessive water out. I placed it over his head and wait for few minutes then repeat this action few times until his temperature dropped.

After almost 1 hour later he opened his eyes. "How are you feeling now?" i asked worriedly. "I am okay" he answered. "Get ready and wait for me. I will bring breakfast for you here" i said. "No its okay. I'll eat with everyone downstairs" ."Are you sure?" i asked. He nodded then i left the room.

***

Almost 30 minutes later he came and we start eating. After eating "I am done" he said as he get up to leave. "Where are you going?" i questioned. "Going to get ready for office" he replied casually. "No, you are not going anywhere" i announced.

"And why is that?" Namjoon asked. "He was burning because of fever just a few hours ago" i divulged. "What?" they all said in unison. "Yes but i am okay now and i will take medicines then i will be perfectly fine. Moreover it i just take over everything i can't take leave" he denied.

"Is it really important for him to go?" i diverted my question to Jimin. "Yes it is" Taehyung answered. "I am not asking you so you just keep quite" i shut him and then look at Jimin for his answered. Jimin chuckled at Taehyung before answering "No, It's not. Me and Namjoon hyung will take care of everything"

"So it's clear now. You both go and if there is something you can call him unless its important. Got it" i said to both Jimin and Namjoon oppa. "Okay" They both showed me an okay sign with smile.

"And you" i turn to Taehyung. "You are going back to your room and not allowed to move from bed. I am coming there in few minutes with your medicine " i said sternly. "But-". "No arguments" i cut him with sharp look on my face and then he left. "Jisoo" i called for her attention "Where are the medicines?" i asked. "I think i have some in my room. come with me i give you" she said and we both walked to her room.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*NoOne's POV*

"Woah........Its my first time seeing my sister this strict" Jungkook commented. "No doubt people says, no matter how powerful you are, you are just powerless in front of your wife" Jin added. "A girl is scariest when she is a wife" Hoseok joined. "Really?" Jungkook asked in disbelief. "Yes my boy. If you want to remain powerful then just don't get married" Yoongi said.

"No. not every girl is like that. Mine would be cute sweet and innocent" Jungkook declared. "Didn't your sister was the like that too. Cute sweet and innocent......... and now see how she is" Namjoon said.

"Yeah its true" Jungkook admitted. He thought something before making a shocking announcement causing everyone to burst into a laughter.

"Then i am not going to get marry ever".

To Be Continued...........