Chapter 63

*Y/N POV*

*Next day*

Next day was not so different from other days but because of my burnt hand it was quite difficult for me to work but thanks to my lovely colleague Irene, she helped me a lot. She is a good listener as well as a good observer. Whenever I am down or stressed, almost immediately she sensed it and asked me. I felt relieved and relaxed after sharing my heart with her. She is a blessing to me. She knows almost everything about me except Taehyung and my life related to him. She only knows that I love a guy who kicked me out when he found someone else.

She knows how broken and hurt I was so she always cheered me up and made me forget all my worries for a while. She is the most joyful and happy go lucky person who enjoys every bit of the movement but when it comes to some serious matter, her personality takes the turn of 180 degrees and she becomes the most serious and focused person. She never took something to her heart and goes with the flow and that is what I admire about her.

I was taking orders as Irene was serving and we both prepared their orders. After taking dozens of orders and preparing them I felt tired, so I took a seat on the chair behind the counter and put my head on my hands which were resting on the counter and closed my eyes feeling a little sleepy.

Only a couple of minutes later a new customer came. I quickly stood up to attend the customer but my body froze seeing the unexpected person. Our eyes locked into each other. He was smiling at me while I was looking at him with a blank expression. He knows I work here so why did he come?

"So Handsome" Irene's voice jolted me in reality. I looked at her then back at him. I didn't want to talk to him again but I had to. "Why are you here?" I asked boldly. "For coffee. Isn't it obvious?" He shrugged. "By the way is it a way to treat your customer? I think I should complain about it?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

I sigh and shift my gaze to the computer screen. "What would you like to have Sir?" I asked with a fake smile, emphasizing the word sir. "You" His answer snapped at him with a shocked expression. "W-what?" I asked, not believing my ears. "Menu" he replied. "What? Did you hear something else?" He asked. I looked at him confused and somehow I felt hurt too. I wished what I heard was right.

I gave him a menu. He ordered after going through the menu. I typed his order and handed him the bill. He paid "You serve or else I will complain" he said and then left to sit. I stood there with my jaw dropped in shock and clenched my fist in anger. Who the hell he thinks he is? Huh? First, he gets into my life. After making me fond of him, he threw me away and now when I have started to live peacefully, he is invading my life again.

Irene prepared his order while I was busy cursing him in my mind. "Here" She said as she placed the tray with his food in front of me. "Is he....?" she asked, eyeing him. I sigh sadly and nodded while looking down.

"You wait and watch. I am going to teach him a lesson" She blasted in anger and was about to go launch at him but I stopped her. "Don't. It will only make a scene here and this is exactly what he wants" You said.

I took the tray and walked towards him. "Your order sir" I said to him as I placed his order in front of him. I turned and was about to leave when a hand grabbed my wrist and spun me. I was shocked at his sudden touch and was looking at him with a confused expression. He pulls my sleeve up, revealing my burnt scare. My eyes widened at his action. I tried to take my hand from his grip but he tightened it even more and stood up.

"Who did this?"" he asked looking at the burnt. "None of your business" I snapped, still wriggling my wrist in his grip but he was too strong for me. "WHO.DID.THIS?" He repeated, sternly looking in my eyes. I gulped looking at his eyes which was full of anger. "I-i burnt myself while cooking at home" I lied, avoiding eye contact.

"Don't freaking lie to me" He said angrily as he let go of my wrist. "I know the difference between accidental burnt scar or intentional burnt scar. So, don't you dare" He said firmly.

"Who did this?" He asked again looking at me. "Why do you care? Huh?" I asked, looking at his eyes. "Aren't you the one who told me to get out of your life and not bother you ever again then why are you interfering in my life" I questioned. He kept silent while looking keenly in my eyes. His expression was blank, unreadable.

"Now this time I am saying to you. You Mr. Kim Taehyung stay out of my life. Don't ever show yourself again to me" I said and left without looking back at him. I was hurt, my heart was shuttered again. I don't want to look pathetic again. I don't want him to see me in that broken and weak phase even after a month.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung's POV*

I kept thinking about Y/N after seeing her yesterday. I didn't know that she works there. Hyuna Insisted me going with her. I was surprised to see her. I felt happiness once again after so many days. Every second feels like years to me and a day becomes a century. I was dying internally every second without her. I felt like living again after seeing her but my world breaks apart once again when I see those marks on her back. I am not sure if those marks were real marks or just my illusion.

No matter how much I tried to stop myself, my body didn't listen to me and brought me back to that cafe. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't want anyone to know that I came here to see her. I ordered and took a seat. I admire her from afar like our second meeting. She came and placed my order in front me, that is when I noticed a burnt scar peeking through her sleeves.

I hold her hand and pull the sleeve up and to my horror there was a big burn scar. My blood starts to boil. I asked her but she didn't say who did that to her instead she told me to not bother her. Actually, she was right. I am the one who told her to get out of my life then what right I have to ask her.

I fu*ked up everything. I left her so that no one can hurt her but instead of being saved, it causes her to get hurt even more. I cursed myself when I saw her leaving me there in anger. "I need to find out who is hurting her" I said to myself as I left the café.

*End Of Taehyung's POV*

*No One POV*

Irene was cleaning the café when someone entered. "We are closed" Irene said as she looked up to see the person who entered the café. "Oh it's you" she exclaimed. "Is Y/N here?" He asked. "No" she answered a bit harshly. "Even if she was. I won't let her talk to the jerk like you" She continued. No matter how handsome he is, she won't let anyone hurt her friend "Good I am not here to talk to her" He spoke which makes her slightly confused.

"I am here to talk to you" He added, making her shocked.

To Be Continued.......