Chapter 41

*Y/N POV*

"Y/N-ah, Wake up" i hear a deep voice. "Hmm" i hum in half asleep. "We are here" he said. I nodded and rubbed my eyes. I step out and stretched my body then i noticed where we are.

I gasp at the sight because its Eiffel Tower in front of me. "Is it real?" i asked not believing my eyes. "Yes" he said. "Is it the same which shows in movies?" i asked again. "Yes Yes Yes" he said laughing at me.

"Thank you Thank you so much" I said hugged him instantly. "It was one of my dream to see it" I said still hugging him. "I will make your every dream came true" he said and hugged me back. That's when i realized my action and brake the hug.

I was blushing and look away in embarrassment. He chuckle and hold my hand, leading me through the park to the front of Eiffel Tower. There was a walking path in the middle of the park with beautiful lightning to the both side.

It was so beautiful. Whole park was still decorated because of valentine's day. We sit one of the bench in front of the tower. I admire its height. "You know what. Whenever i see it in movies or any poster. I always wish to see it for real" I said.

"Tell me the whole list of your dreams. I'll make it true for you" He said looking at me. I look back at him and our eyes locked. We were staring into each other and his stairs feels like it was going throw my soul.

And then he smiled. O GOD. I am melting in his gaze. "Ice cream" i said out of nowhere. "what?" he asked dumbfounded. "Ice cream" i repeated as i eyed to the ice cream stall behind him. "Wait.... I get it for you" he said instantly standing up before walking in the direction of it without even asking which flavor i want.

After few minutes he came back with two Chocolate Ice creams in his hand. "Your favorite. Isn't it?" he said as he handed me the ice cream. "Yes. How did you know?" i asked smilingly. "I have my ways" he said licking his Ice cream.

"Oh Shit" I said slamming my forehead with my palm. "What?" he asked, worriedness was evident on his face. "I forget to take pictures with it" i said, his sigh of relive makes me chuckle at him.

"Lend me your phone again" i said with a pleading face. "Why?" he asked. "Because of certain someone, i don't have my phone with me" i said with sarcasm in my voice. "Wow...... My sweat and cute wife had become a full Lioness" he said mocking me but still he handed me his phone.

I took many pictures with almost everything around us and after being satisfied with the pictures i click, i give him back his phone with a Thank you.

*Time Skip*

We are already at our hotel room. We ate dinner at nearby restaurant then we take a walk from there to our hotel. It was fun to be with him. We talk about lots things like our childhood, our school life and many more. We get to know each other even more.

Taehyung is playing with his phone while being on bed, resting his back on the headboard. I just come out of the bathroom after changing my clothes. I lay on the bed and cover myself with a blanket. I closed my eyes and back face him.

He also put his phone on the side table and lay down behind me. I felt myself being pulled by me waist and hit me back into something or should i say someone. My body get frozen at sudden touch.

I turn around and face him. "W-what are you doing?" i asked shuttering feeling shy. "I am too tired to answer your question so plz just sleep" he said in his deep husky voice and hide his face in the crock of my neck still hugging my waist.

I can feel his hot breath on my skin which makes me stiffen, i don't know for how long i was in that position because after that i drifted to sleep.

*Next Day*

It's 12 pm and we are on the way to the shopping mall to buy gifts for everyone. As we entered the mall, a big chandelier welcome us. The mall was too huge with a big central vacant space.

"What do you want to do first? Shopping or a movie?" he asked. "How about first movie then lunch and after that shopping?" i asked. "Sounds good" he said and pulled into the cinema hall. We select a 'romantic comedy with some action' movie.

He told me to go and search for our seats while he goes to buy us popcorn and drinks. We took our seats at the last row. Lights get dim and everything became pin drop silent and Film started.

*Time Skip*

"It was so funny" i said as we come out of the hall while laughing. "Yeah. I am dying because of laughing too much" he said clutching his stomach. "Ahh; My mouth is hurting to" I said as i cup my face.

After calming ourselves we head to the restaurant for lunch. After spending almost 2 and half hour there we started our shopping. We bought a sapphire stone ring for Namjoon according to his birth because he likes wearing accessories and for Jin we bought a glass globe with Paris's historical places' statues in it.

Jimin likes Shoes so we bought sneakers for him, For Yoongi we bought a beautiful but decent lamp for his table. Hoseok is not a picky person so we bought a beg which can carry his love, i mean guns.

As for Jungkook he likes singing and dancing so we bought a karaoke set and for Jisoo we bought a necklace with an Eiffel tower pendent. As we were going through the corridor i spotted a Big Teddy Bear with a flower bouquet in his hand. It was the double size of a human being.

I wanted to take a picture with it but unfortunately i didn't have a phone. "Here" he said waving his phone in front of me. "Really..... How did you know?" i asked excitedly as i took the phone from him.

"Because of your Face........ It says whatever is in your mind" he said pinching my nose playfully. I rub my nose and goes to the bear for selfies. After clicking some i drag Taehyung with me and have some pictures with too.

*Time Skip*

It was already night when we done shopping so we eat dinner on the way to the hotel. We took shower and go to bed. We drifted to sleep immediately because we were so tired.

To Be Continued.........

Don't forget to Vote, Share and Follow.

PLZ let me know through comments whether you like it or not... Ideas and suggestions are also applicable.