Chapter 40

*Y/N POV*

After finishing our food, Taehyung paid for our meal and we head to our car. "Where are we going?" i asked curiously. "On a date" he said while smiling. "What!!!...... why?" i asked in shocked. "Because our start was not good, so i want to start it over and make it good" he said. "No, correction, i will make it best" he added.

I smiled shyly at his excitement and look out the window, anticipate to reach at where he is taking me. Almost 30 minutes of drive he stopped the car. "Wait" he said as i try to open the door. He quickly get off the car and run towards my side.

"Come my lady" he said as he open the door and bow like a door man while extending his hand for me to hold. "Thank you" i giggle. We walk while holding hands. He bring me to a Carnival.

There were many rides, games, food stalls, art work and calligraphy. "What do you want to do first?" he asked. "Umm anything" i said looking at variety of different things. "Really anything?" he asked bending down to my face with mischievous smirk.

I step back when i noticed his face close to me. "R-rides first" i said looking away. Taehyung smile "Wait... I'll be back" he said and disappeared in the crowed. After few minutes he came back while waving couple of tickets in his hand. " Let's go" he said as he hold my hand and drag me to the roller costar.

"Wow" i said as i admired the size of it. It was the largest roller coaster i have ever seen. Then something come to my mind. "A-are we g-going to ride this?" i asked nervously hoping he would denied it but my bad he nodded, giving me the most excited expression ever.

I gulp, knowing that i am not good with ups and down. Whenever i go to amusement park, i used to watched others as the ride it but never dared to ride it own self. "Taehyung No, i can't ride it" i denied. "Why? What happened?" he asked worriedly looking down at me.

"Or you are afraid of it" he said while wiggling his eyebrows. "No..... it's not like that....... It's just that I don't feel good after riding these types of rides" i said looking down in embarrassment. "Oh come on Y/N. It will be fun" he said and drag me on the ride.

It was two person in a row, so it was only me and him and the worst part is that he made us sit in the very first. I pleaded him not to make me ride it but he didn't listen to me then there was a click sound which indicated that the door had been locked and there is no way out.

I hold the safety rode around us, tightly. I was trembling inside but hide my expression. My heart starts beating fast as the ride begin and when it came to the peek, my breath and my voice both struck in my throat.

After few minutes which feels like a decades to me, the ride finally came to an end. My head was spinning because of so many ups and down, i feel like throwing up. I quickly run towards Ladies bathroom as soon as i step out, followed by Taehyung who continuously scream my name and asking where am i going.

Almost 15 minutes later i came out, while wiping my hands and mouth with a napkin. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly as soon as he saw me. "Do i look like" i bluntly said not looking at him. "I told you that i don't feel good after riding these types of ride but you didn't listen to me" i said angrily.

"I am sorry. I thought you are just scared and making excuses. I am really sorry" he apologies while looking down. I can feel the guiltiness in his voice which makes me guilty as well. "I am sorry too. I shouldn't have yell at you. I know you just want to me enjoy" i said.

"Let's just forget it. Let by gone be gone" he said. "We still have lots of time and now i get my lesson. I won't force you to do anything which you don't like" he added fully cheer up.

Taehyung bought us a cotton candy as we roam around. I spotted a big stuffed Tata and unknowingly i stopped while admiring it. I jostled into reality when i hear Taehyung's voice "Do you want this". I look at him with blank expression. "That" he eyed me to that Tata.

I looked back at him but before i could say anything i feel myself being drag. We stopped in front of that stall. "Welcome" The shopkeeper greeted us. "I want to buy that Tata" he said to the shopkeeper. "No Gentleman..... It's not for sell. You have to win it" he said.

"Win it? How?" Taehyung asked. "You will be giving 3 bullets then you have to shot that spot under the stuffed toy which you want" he explain. I look at the spot, it was a red small round boards under every toy but the hardest part is that it was placed so far.

"Okay give me the bullets" Taehyung demand. "Taehyung it's okay. I don't want it" i said. "Not a word. Just point out what else you want" he said and aim the point. In mille second the Tata was on floor indicating that he hit the spot correctly.

"Now which one?" he asked as he refill the gun. I couldn't say anything because i was still in shocked. He himself choose those he likes and shot. Both stuffed toys fall. The shopkeeper handed him the prize and congratulate him.

"Here" he said handing me the toys. "Is it really true? Your shooting skills are amazing" i complemented. "How did you learn it?" i asked in amazement. "Baby... I think you are forgetting who am i" he said pinching my nose.

We eat different types of street food and watch art work. Taehyung even bought a painting which was held for donation. Sun was about to set when we get into the car to go back.

"Are we going back to hotel?" i asked as i put on the seat belt. "Not yet" he said and start the engine. "Not going hotel then where are we going?" i thought. "How long will it take?" i asked. "May be 45 minutes if there is not too much traffic" he said. "Why?" he asked.

"Nothing. I am just tired" i explain. "Then you take a nap. I'll wake you when we reached there" he suggested. I nodded and closed my eyes to sleep.

To Be Continued......