Chapter 17

*Y/N POV*

After 45 minutes of driving we reached the airport. We go through multiple costume checks and get our boarding passes. There is still 30 minutes to our flight so we are waiting for our flight in the waiting area. "Los Angeles'' I read on our passes. "Really?? We are going Los Angeles?'' I ask excitedly. "Yes'' He said smilingly.

"I am going to get something. do you want anything?" Taehyung asked. "Nothing. Thanks" I answered. "Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes so don't go anywhere" He said before walking away for which I just nodded.

He comes back after a few minutes as he said but with multiple snacks items in his hands. "What's this?" I asked, confused. "Snacks" He said. "Of course I know. I am not blind but why this much?" I asked. "I couldn't decide which to buy so I just bought everything" he shrugged. "Huh! you sure have enough money to waste" I mumble.

Taehyung was eating his snacks while I was just sitting beside him looking around then my eyes fell on a child who was looking at Taehyung's snacks, wontedly. "Umm Taehyung" I called. "hmm" he humm. "Can I have this?" I said pointed on a snack on his lap. "what?? but you said you didn't want anything?" He said. "Yeah, I said that and I don't want this for myself" I explained, "Not for you then for whom?" he asked, confused.

"For her" I said looking at the child. He followed my eyes and found that child who was looking at his snacks. "Fine" he said, scowling. "Thank you" I said as I took the pack of snacks in my hand. "Come here" I said to the child motioning my hand. That child came to me smiling wildly.

"Here. Take this" I said, giving the snack to her. "Thank you eonni" she said, giving me a kiss on my cheek which makes me smile on her cuteness. She ran back to her mother and I just kept looking at her smilingly.

*End Of Y/N*

*Taehyung POV*

I was looking at y/n how happy she looks whenever she helps someone. She sure has a very kind heart. I am really very lucky to have her. Then the speaker announced our flight. "Let's go" I said to y/n as I stood up. "Hmm" She hummed and followed me.

"Can I see your tickets?" Hostess asked. I give her my tickets, she looks at our seat number. "Plz, come this way sir" She said motioning us to follow. She took us to our cabin. "Have a safe journey" Hostess said as she left closing the door behind her.

"Is this our cabin" Y/N asked, surprisingly. "Yes, Why?" I am confused. "NO, I mean we are rea-" I cutted her sentence by saying "Yes.....yes...yes..... I booked an 'A' class cabin because I don't want any kind of disturbance". "Ohhhh" She said while admiring the cabin.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We are about to take off so plz take your seats and wear seat belts" The speaker announced. "Y/N sit down. Flight is about to take off" I said to her motioning her to sit.

She excitedly sat on her seat and I helped her with her seat belt and then wore my own belt. After a few minutes the plane started moving. I looked at her and her expression changed into fear. Her eyes were closed tightly. Her hands were holding his dress, tight enough that her knuckles turned white.

"Y/N'' I called. "Hmm?" she hummed, still eyes closed. "Are you scared?" I asked, worriedly. she shook her head as 'NO'. "It's Okay. I am here ' I said, taking her hand in mine. She sighs and her expression relaxed a little. Then she opened her eyes and looked at my eyes. For a while I lost myself in her eyes then her voice jostled me out in reality.

"Th-thank you" She shuttered. "Yeah, don't be like this. It's okay" I said, smiling. We stayed like this for quite long. She let go of my hand when we heard a knock on the door. A hostess came to take our order.

She brought our food. We talked about random stuff while eating then after finishing our food we both made ourselves comfortable on our seats then drifted to sleep so that our time could pass.

*Time Skip*

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We are about to land in 30 minutes. Thank you" the speaker said. "Y/N..... Wake up....." i said slightly moving her.

"Hmm..." she said still half asleep, rubbing her eyes. Plane landed. We get off the plane. Collected our luggage and then walked outside. There was a car already waiting for us at the airport, arranged by Jimin.

We reached the hotel. I collected our room keys from reception and headed to our room.

"So, It's our room" I said as I stepped into the room.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

"Our???" I asked shockingly. "Yeah, Our" he said. "How can we stay together??. ........ No... No.. No.. I can't stay with you in one room" I said shaking my head.

"We have to stay because we are 'ENGAGED' And I don't want others to suspect us" He said, emphasizing the word engaged. "But--" he cutted me "and if you're worried about me doing something then don't worry, I won't do anything. So, relax".

I sighed and sat on the couch. The doorbell rings. Taehyung opened the door to check and it was the staff member who brought our luggage.

Taehyung takes out some clothes from his suitcase. "I am going to take shower first" He said as he walked towards the bathroom.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Few Minutes Later*

*Taehyung POV*

I walked out of the bathroom after taking shower and found Y/N sleeping on the couch. "She sure loves to sleep on the couch" I mumbled.

I take out the blanket from the cupboard and cover her with it. She turned herself comfortably on the couch and in this process some hair strings scattered on her face. I removed her hair from her face and stared for a while at her angelic features.

She not only has a beautiful face and good figure but a beautiful heart with too much love and kindness for others in it, then I left the room.

To Be Continued..............