Chapter 61

*Taehyung POV*

"WAIT" I shout at her, stopping her to go any further. "Where is your luggage?" I asked her when I noticed she had nothing with her. "You told me to take my belongings but the only thing which belonged to me was someone's love but recently I have been told that it was just an act" She answered as she turned to face me. "I hope we won't run into each other in the future but if we do. just pretend like we are strangers" she said with a small smile.

I had the urge to hug her and without my consent my body ran to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and I could hear her sniffing. "W-why are you doing this to me?" I heard her cracking voice. I straighten myself and put on a poker face again before pulling away from the hug but the look in her eyes makes me do things without me knowing. I held her hand and looked into her eyes which was filled with tears.

I wanted to say sorry. I wanted to confess my love to her again and wanted to tell her that it was all a lie but nothing was coming out from my mouth. My lips felt sealed. I looked down feeling guilty then my gaze fell on her ring which I gave. I stayed in that position for I don't know how long then I heard her voice which jolted me in reality. "W-what are you doing?" She asked. "Your ring" I said unconsciously. "What?" She asked, confused. "Huh!" I looked at her when I knew what i had just said but it was already too late. "Your ring. You don't have to wear it anymore" I said as I pulled out the ring from her finger. She looked at me and then to her hand and again shifted her gaze at me with so many questions in her eyes. I saw a tear fall from her eyes and with that she left.

SHE. LEFT. and i can't do anything. I just stand there like a statue and just let her leave. How coward am i? How bad am i? What type of mafia leader am I when I can't protect my own wife. I broke whatever was in my sight. I throw everything in my way and walk into my room. I shut myself and cried feeling weak, sad and broken.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

I cried all the way to my old house. It was the only shelter I had. I take out the door key from the hidden place which was under the flower pot at my door steps and after unlocking the door, I walk in. I was greeted by a disaster. The whole house was a mess like a storm came recently. Everything in the house was just like me, broken.

Welcome back to me in my old house and in my old life which is not so different from hell and there is also a monster known as my father. Soon the pain of my broken heart will be joined by the pain of some broken bones with many bruises. and all thanks to My father.

I started cleaning the house so that it will be clean enough to live. After a few hours I was done and went to my room and took a shower. After being done cleaning my own self I walked out and threw myself on the bed and drifted to sleep almost immediately because of tiredness.

***

I woke up while crying. I had a dream. Taehyung and me having a good time together at the beach then suddenly that bitch Hyuna came and he left with her, leaving me alone there while crying and shouting his name and asking him to stop but he didn't.

I don't know what to feel anymore. He actually left me and I am fed up of crying now. My eyes had become dry and they stopped producing tears anymore. I kept staring at the ceiling feeling empty.

Then my stomach growls telling me to eat something. I looked at the clock, It was 9:03pm which means It's been more than 24 hours since I last ate. I walked downstairs directly in the kitchen and looked at something I can eat but there was only some spoiled milk and a pack of bread with fungus on it. Nothing edible.

My stomach again makes that sound and to shut it, I pour myself a glass of water and drink it. I get back to my room and continued staring at the ceiling like it was the most fascinating thing I have ever seen. One hand rubbing my stomach because of my hunger. Then i remembered something, actually i have something to eat.

I used to hide some instant noodles in my room because of my father. Prepared for bad days in advance because if one day he took everything from us at least we have something to eat. I looked for those packets and found some. Tomorrow's first thing to do is "get a job".

*End Of Y/N POV*

*One Month Later*

*No One POV*

Y/N got back to her old life but it didn't mean she had forgotten about Taehyung and moved on. She is still at that broken phase but she had learned how to cope with it. She got a job in a cafe. Her father also came back a couple of times and there is not a single time he came and didn't hurt her.

and as for Taehyung he is still stuck with Hyuna. There is not a single information about her boss. He really is in need of his member but the hacking thing is still there. He became like a robot, No emotion at all. He spent his nights at clubs, drinking and in the morning he went to his house only to get change for his office. He barely eats or takes care of himself.

*End Of No One POV*

*Y/N POV*

It's been a month since I left that house, 1 month since I last saw him. I miss his touch, his voice and the most I miss him. My life feels empty without him. I can't forget him either. He is the only person I love and need, other than him I don't want anyone in my life.

Now I work at a cafe and try hard not to miss him but there is always a thought which tell me that one day he will walk in through those doors in front of me and will ask me to go back with him. I don't know why I keep having those thoughts and I also don't know what I will do if it comes true even though I know it will never be true. He will not come.

Taehyung is the person I wish and prayed for, to come back but there is also a person i wish he won't ever come back and that is my father.

Whenever I get back home I feared that if father came what would he do this time to me. The first time he saw me that I came back he hit me with his belt. saying that i am a slut who was out pleasuring others this whole time.

I was in my own world when the front door opened, signaling that a customer came. I assembled myself and turned to greet whoever came. "Welcome to our caf-" I stopped to see who came.

I saw the spark of happiness in his eyes when he looked at me.

To Be Continued.......

I am really very very veeerrryyy sorry for not updating.

Thank you all for your support. Whenever I received a comment or message, asking me for an update. I feel really very guilty and sorry for not updating.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And yeah one more thing plz follow me so that whenever I post or announce something you will know.