Chapter 42

*Next Day*

I was lying on my bed after eating breakfast. I was still too tired of yesterday's journey even though i rest for the whole night but still i don't want to even my a single bone. "Get ready we are going to the beach" Taehyung said as he come out from the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel.

"Nooo! I don't want to" i groaned tiredly. "Why? what happened?" He asked worriedly and sat beside me. "Are you sick or something" he said as he put his palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Yes, i am fine. It's just that i don't want to go somewhere" i said. "Then what do you want?" he asked. "Nothing. I just want to stay on bed for the whole day" I said pulling blanket on my face.

"We can stay here but i don't want to waste my day doing nothing" he said. "How about games?" he suggested. "Naaaa, I still had to move my fingers" i answered from under the blanket. "Yah! You lazy. why are you behaving like Suga hyung?" he yelled removing the blanket from me.

"Yaah!!! Don't you dare to take the blanket away from me again" i shout as i pull back the blanket on me again. "Woow... You are even scary like him too" he said raising his hand in the air. I giggled.

"You sleep and i am going to watch an anime movie on the T.V" he said and sit beside me, resting his back on the headboard and straighten his leg on the bed. He switch on the T.V and started the movie.

***

"Yah!! can't you stop laughing" i scream as i sit up on the bed with annoying face. "I-i can't, it's s-so funny" he said between his laughs. I rested my back on the headboard and watch the movie with irritated expression.

After few minutes i found myself laughing too. It's actually funny because the lead female is teasing the lead male for being cute like a baby but he is defending himself saying that he can be hot and sexy too like a grown man, but there was not a chance for her to buy his words then there comes a move which didn't only prove his manliness but also make her blush.

He pulled her closer to him by her waist and connect his lips with her which cause her to widen her eyes and make her unable to do anything. I gulped loudly at the scene and feel my cheeks burning.

I looked at my side and found Taehyung staring at me already then his gaze divert to my eyes on my lips. I faked cough and averted my sight away. He also sit up and turn off the T.V. "I am going out for a walk" he said and run out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him, causing me to flinch at my seat.

After he left, i go to bathroom and take a long warm bath. Almost 30 minutes later i come out and dry my hair. After being done with my dressing, I sit on the bed and switch on the T.V. I randomly watched whatever was showing on the screen.

Almost 45 minutes later Taehyung came in with a staff member who was pushing the cart full of foods. He turn back "Just leave it there" he said to him. The staff nodded, bow and then he leave.

"I bring the food for us" he said to me as he pushed the cart to the table. "Come and eat" he said and i do as he said. We dig into the food. After being done with our food. "If you are feeling okay, then can we go to the beach now?" he asked.

"Okay" i said. "Just give me 10 minutes" i added. "Then I'll wait for you in the lobby" he said and walk out of the room. I took out a beg from the cupboard and put extra clothes for both of us. After exact 10 minutes i was done, I look at myself for the last time into the mirror before walking out of the room, in the direction of lobby, as i reached there, i spotted Taehyung resting his back on the wall, one hand in his pocket and with one hand playing in his phone.

He shuffled his phone in his pocket when he noticed me. "Shall we go?" he asked and i nodded. We walked side by side towards the car and drive in the direction of beach.

*Time Skip*

About 40 minutes later we reached at the Beach. He parked the car and we get out of the car. As soon as we step on the sand, he took off his shoes and hold them in his hands. "W-what are you doing?" i asked in bewilderment.

"What?" he asked back, not understanding what i am asking. "Ahh, This" he said showing his hand with shoes. I nodded saying that he get the question. "It feels calming to feel the warm sand under your bare foot. You should try it too" he suggested.

I tried to unlock the strap of my shoes, lifting my leg up and bending down but every time i lose my balance. "Can i do?" Taehyung asked sitting down in front of me. He help me take off my shoes and hold them in his other hand. "Its okay, i can carry them" i said extending my hand to take them back but he shook his head and walk farther away from my.

"Yah! i said give them back to me" i scream following him but my bad he starting running away and i start chasing him, yelling at him. We ran for almost good 20 minutes and i was the first one to give up. I sit on the sand with my leg crossed and my hand on my chest feeling exhausted.

"I-i can't anymore" i said in between of catching my breath. He still goes away but after few minutes he came back and sit beside me. "Here" he said opening the lid of water bottle and give it to me. I take it gladly and gulp the water immediately.

"Slow down, You'll cho-" he didn't get to complete his sentenced because i already get chocked. He patted my back "I told you to slow down" he whispered/yell at me but with worriedness in his voice.

"Okay now?" he asked when he observe that i was fine. I nodded then he stand up, giving me his hand to help me up. I take it and stand, we start to walk at the sea shore. I realized that we were still holding hands when he intertwined his fingers with me.

We walk for a while then suddenly he lift me up in bridal style. "Yaah! w-what are you doing?" i shout in shocked. "Let me show you something" he said and start walking into the water.

"Put me down. I can walk on my own" i wriggled in his grip. "Okay as you said" he said and drop me into the water.

To Be Continued............