Chapter 9

*Taehyung POV*

My heart was beating so fast that I thought it could explode in any minute when she was unbuttoning my shirt. I hold her hand and she looks at me confused. I just walk out of the room, without saying anything, holding my chest and leaving her behind dumbfounded.

I directly go to my room. "What was it? Why is it beating so fast suddenly?. I have never felt like this before. What's wrong with me" I said to myself, placing my hand on my heart.

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I change my clothes into something comfortable and go to bed. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

My heart sank when Taehyung told me to take off his shirt. I don't know how i can control myself from crying. Then the picture of my brother flashes into my mind. I get up from bed and go towards him. I start unbuttoning his shirt, looking away from him. Tears started to flow from my eyes then suddenly he grabbed my hand. I looked at him confused. He leaves the room without saying anything. What's wrong with him? I thought. I don't care Whatever it is. It's Good for me.

I shrugged my thoughts and went to the closet to find some comfortable clothes for the night. I saw a cute pair of pyjamas, I took it out and went to the bathroom. I take a shower and change into pajamas. I step out of the bathroom and dry my hair with a towel and go to bed. All this time the only sentence roaming in my mind was, 'what did he want me to do? Did he wants me to have a s*.....?' "No.. No.. No...... No. It can't be" I said shaking my head.

Then what else he wants me to do. Moreover, Did he really send someone to follow my brother? If yes then it's not good for both of us. One wrong step of mine can cause my brother to pay, I can't risk it. And if not still i am not sure if it's true or not. I thought for a long time that when I couldn't get a conclusion I decided to sleep. I close my eyes and after a few minutes of struggle I finally sleep.

*Next Morning*

Dark night in a dark alley a person wearing a black hoodie which is covering his face, pointing a gun towards Jungkook and then................... Bang. "Jungkook" I scream my lungs out. My eyes shot open. I breathe heavily and my body is sweating. I was shivering from fear. I couldn't focus on anything except someone shooting jungkook. My brother jungkook.....

I was so absorbed in my thoughts until I felt someone tapping my checks and calling my name. When I came into my senses I found Taehyung holding me and looking into my eyes worriedly.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I was passing through y/n's room and then I suddenly heard a scream from her room. I quietly entered the room and saw y/n was sweating and her breaths, it feels like that she is forcing herself to breath.

I go towards her and sit beside her. I held her hand and she was shivering. Maybe she saw a nightmare. She looks so out of her senses. I called her name but no response. I hear a word that sounds like jungkook she said in her heavy breaths.

I tap on her cheeks softly so that she can come into her senses. After a few taps, she finally looked at me, scared, worried and confused. "P-plz let my b-brother go" she said crying. I can feel her voice cracking. "How cute and innocent she is. She is not worried and scared for herself, the only thing scared her is that I might hurt her brother. How can someone love someone else more than itself" i thought.

I hug her and pat her back. "Everything will be alright, hmm... Don't cry"
I said. After a few minutes of hugging now I can feel that she had calmed down. I broke the hug and told her to stay. I will send jisoo to her.

I leave the room and call jisoo to go to y/n. Help her get ready and bring her downstairs for breakfast.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

I was sitting on my bed processing what had happened just now. Suddenly the door opened revealing jisoo. She came to me and told me to get ready because I'll be having breakfast with Taehyung and others. Even though i didn't want to but still i have to.

I nodded in response. She goes to my closet and picks a dress for me. It is a off-white long sleeves shirt with black skirt. I take the dress and go to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and take a 20 minutes long shower. I walk out of the bathroom after changing my clothes. I dry my hair with a towel and let the hair fall open.

Jisoo came and asked if I was ready. I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror and this is how I look.

After checking myself I followed Jisoo downstairs to the dining room

Everyone was already there. I walked in. Everyone looks at me and says hi to me except Taehyung, in response I also say hi with a small smile on my face. My smile faded when Taehyung motioned me to sit beside him.

I can't do anything except obeying. I do as he says. I was looking down all the time in fear until Jin oppa spoke. "Hey y/n have something to eat" he offered. I nodded but my hand didn't want to reach for anything. I ended up just sitting then Taehyung passed me a toast to eat. I can't deny him so i just take it and eat it. Then he passed me another toast, just like this I ended up eating 5 toasts.

Then he passed me one more toast. My facial expressions change, I can't eat more. I feel like throwing up. I take that toast from his hand but I can't even take a bite. I was looking at it. "You can say no if you want to" Yoongi Oppa said without looking at me. I look at him confused and then at Taehyung. "If you don't want to eat more, it's okay. You don't have to force yourself" Taehyung said in a calm and husky voice.

I nodded and place my toast on plate. "W-what type of things i-i have to do" i asked hesitantly. "It's a dining room not an office. Here we only eat and do some chit-chat. Things related to work we discuss at office. So be patience we will talk about this later" Taehyung said. I nodded and look down in disappointment.

To Be Continued...........