Chapter 11

*Y/N POV*

After finishing our food we all headed to the living room. We all were sitting on the couch then suddenly we heard a voice of the phone ringing. It was jisoo's phone. She looks at the caller ID before excusing herself.

After a few minutes she returned after answering the call. "Y/N let's go. We have to go" Jisoo said. "What!!! Where" I asked curiously. "Well!.... I made an appointment for us at a beauty salon for your makeover and they just confirmed it" she replied.

"Umm! Did you tell him about this" I asked hesitantly. "To whom and For what" she asked, giving me a confused look. "To Taehyung For me to go outside" I answered. "There is no need for it" she said, shrugging his shoulders. "No, there is a need" I paused before completing my sentence. "I can't go outside without his permission" I mumbled.

"Oow! Y/N it's okay. He wouldn't mind" Hoseok oppa said. "But still. Plz can you call him and ask about it" i request. "Okay. I call him" Jin oppa said and shove his phone out of his pocket and call Taehyung. After a few rings he picked up the call. Jin oppa told him about me going outside and asking for his permission. I don't know what Taehyung said but then Jin oppa handed me his phone to talk.

Y/N: H-hello. (I said shuttering).

Taehyung: Hello Y/N-ah. You can go outside with Jisoo but remember......

Y/N: W-what?

Taehyung: One small mistake and stupidity can cause you to pay me 5 million dollars and moreover it can cause you to lose your brother. Got it? (he said coldly)

Y/N: Yeah. I got it.

And after this he hung up the phone. I give the phone back to Jin oppa. I give a warm smile to Jisoo as a confirmation. "Yeah! i told you he wouldn't mind" Hoseok oppa said in full joy.

Jisoo ordered a maid to bring her bag and car keys from her room. After a few minutes the maid came and handed Jisoo her stuff then me and Jisoo stood up and bid a goodbye to everyone before walking outside.

I was really excited because I finally got to go outside. It's been 2 days since I saw a broad daylight and inhaled fresh open air. I walked out of the gate with Jisoo and spotted a red color Lamborghini parked in front of us. My jaw dropped at the sight.

Jisoo opened the gate for me

Jisoo opened the gate for me. "Sit" she said. I closed my mouth and said "Are we going to ride this?" I asked in disbelief. "Don't be too surprised. You are going to ride many things after this" she said while motioning me to get in.

I sit on the passenger seat at the front while Jisoo makes herself comfortable on the driver seat. She started the engine and we headed out. At first it was quiet then I hammered the silence. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Of course you can" She said happily. "What did Taehyung ask you to do back then?" I asked hesitantly. "The work he asked me about in his office? " She asked to confirm. "Hmm" i replied. "He asked me to buy you stuff you will need like clothes, shoes, begs, accessories and other things" she said while focusing on the road.