Chapter 67

*No One's POV*

Taehyung woke up because of something shuffling's sound. He blinked a couple of times before completely regaining his consciousness. He looked around to compile his surroundings and found nothing. Then again, he heard that sound and looked over his head and to his horror, Y/N was sitting on a chair.

Hands and legs tied on a chair and mouth was taped. Immediately Taehyung stood up, ignoring his own pain throughout his whole body because of earlier beating. "Y/N" He called her name cupping her face. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He immediately wiped his tears before removing the tape from her mouth.

"T-Taehyung" was the first word that came out of her mouth.

"Don't worry, everything would be alright" He consoled her as he freed her hands and legs from the tight robes, trying not to have a breakdown Infront of her. Because the ropes have left a dark purplish bruise marks on her skin and he himself can felt the pain she was in.

"I am sorry" He apologized. "I am really very sorry because of me you are in this condition. This all happened because of me" He said as he caresses her bruises on her hand.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault" She said as she caresses his cheek. "No, my love. It is my fault" He said as he held her hand which was on his cheek and also held her other hand. "I am sorry that I can't protect you and dragged you in all of this" His thumb creating invisible circles on her back side of hand in a comforting way.

"But-"

"No buts" He cut her firmly. "And this is not a time to talk about this. Let's get out of here first" He said standing up and pulling her hand to stand too but she didn't budge an inch. Taehyung looked at her, confused at her action.

"Hyuna told me everything, how she blackmailed you and-"

"Let's talk about this later" He cut her and turned to walk again.

"Taehyung no, I can't go, you go" she denied.

"What are you saying? Why can't you go and I am not leaving you behind" he announced, a bit irritatingly. "So, shut up and let's go"

She looked into his eyes with tears and then looked down and that's when Taehyung noticed a weird jacket on her. As per his memory it was not on her earlier. Taehyung felt uneasy seeing that jacket and the look on her eyes.

She brings her hand up and unzips the jacket. Ground was snatched from under his feet. His eyes widened and face became pale. To his shock, a time bomb was attached to his abdomen and the timing was only five minutes and few seconds left to explode it.

"Taehyung GO" She yelled as he took a step forward to her and again sat on his knees "Plz Go" she pleaded. "Sshh" He placed his index finger on her lips, shutting her. "I'm not leaving you and we both will make it out together. Okay?" He reassured. She nodded, unable to say anything.

Taehyung examined the bomb trying to find a way to disable but couldn't find any and heaved a deep, frustrated sigh which caught Y/N's attention. "What happened?" She asked worriedly. "There are no wir-" He cursed internally at himself. "No wires? so you can't disable it. Isn't it?" she asked, despite knowing the truth already.

"No, It's not like that? There must be a way. I'll find it so don't worry" His voice started to crack. Y/N took his face in her hands, making him look up at her. "Don't lie. I know already that there is no way. Plz don't waste your time and leave" She said.

"Listen to me Y/N carefully. If leave, then we will leave together. Understand'' he said with an authoritative tone.

"Plz save your life"