Chapter 15

*NoOne POV*

They start eating silently. Till Y/n hammered the silence. "Umm... Taehyung!" y/n said. "Hmm" Taehyung humm in reply. "Umm..... Thanks" y/n said. "for what?" Taehyung asked casually while munching his food. "For letting me talk to my brother" she said.

"Oh! It's nothing and from now on whenever you want to talk to your brother.... Just let me know" he said. "Okay" she said.

"By the look of your expression you look too happy. You love your brother that much?" He asked, for which Y/n answered so proudly.

"Of course, I love him. He is my Brother. You know what when he was a child he used to......................"

(A/N: here she talks about her brother's cuteness, how they used to have fun together and how he protects her).

Just like this y/n start talking. Whole time she talks about his brother such as, 'what type of person he is', 'how protective he is about her', 'How he teases her' or many more.

Taehyung listened to her patiently and observed her. Time to time he comments something which makes both of them burst into laughter.

Everything goes smoothly. They paid for their food and then left. Taehyung played soft music in the car so that the ride won't be so silent.

Taehyung's eyes are focused on the road while Y/N is watching outside. She pulled down the window a little bit then looked back at Taehyung for his expression. When Taehyung didn't say nor do anything she pulled down the whole window.

The cold breeze hit her bare face which relieved her from all her worries. Then she extended her hand out of the window, like they do in movies. She literally enjoys this ride in the presence of Taehyung.

Taehyung is noticing all her moves but he didn't say anything so that Y/N wouldn't get scared of him again. It's just only been a while since she is so comfortable with him.

They reached home. Y/N goes directly to her respective room while Taehyung notices lights on in the dining room so he goes there to check.

Jimin was sleeping while sitting on the chair, his hands on the table supporting his head. "Jimin" Taehyung called, slightly moving him. "Uhh!! Taehyung??" Jimin said in half sleep rubbing his eyes with his palms. "I told you to be quick, you still take so much time ...... You call y/n and I reheat the food. Lets eat, i am really hungry" Jimin exclaimed while taking pots from the counter.

"You eat because we have already eaten outside" Taehyung shrugged.

"What??? You have already eaten...... I TOLD YOU, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU STILL YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL. A TEXT WON'T KILL YOU. YAHH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG" Jimin said in full anger.

"Yah! Don't be so loud. It's your punishment. I hope you get your lesson about how it feels when you are waiting for someone and they didn't show up" Taehyung said, smirking. Which makes Jimin boil in full anger because he was really very hungry but still he waits for them.

He didn't say anything because Taehyung was right so he took out his anger by punching on the table. Taehyung leaves smiling at his friend's action.

*End Of NoOne POV*

*Next Morning*

*Y/N POV*

I wake up in the morning feeling fresh. It feels like it's been a decade since I slept so peacefully like this.

After doing my morning routine and changing into something.

This is what I wear. 

I went downstairs and found no one there so I walked to the dining room

I went downstairs and found no one there so I walked to the dining room. Here is everyone eating their food. I greet everyone cheerfully and take my seat. I take bread and make a toast for myself. "Woww!! Y/N, you look happy today" Hoseok oppa exclaimed. "Yes, I am" I said, smiling. "why? did something happen yesterday?" Jimin asked Taehyung teasingly.

Taehyung choked on his food. "What? Nothing happened as you thing" Taehyung explained after catching his breath. "Y/N, I am really happy to see you smile and I think it's your first time that you are that much happy here, isn't it?" Jin oppa asked.

"I think so too" I said, nodding. "But would you like to tell us why are you so happy?" Namjoon oppa asked. but before I could say something Taehyung spoke all of sudden. "I am done. Let's go Jimin, we are getting late" Taehyung said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"I have something to discuss with you, so you all are also coming with me" Taehyung ordered. "But I want to rest" Yoongi whined. "Hyung '' Taehyung said a bit boldly. "Fine. I am coming" hoseok oppa said

"You go, we are coming" Jin oppa said. "Okay but quickly" Taehyung said as he stood up from his seat, and walked outside followed by Jimin oppa.

"So, what's the reason behind your happiness?" Jisoo asked. "You know what, He let me talk to my brother" I said cheerfully. "What?? seriously" she asked, shockingly. I nodded and said "and he said that I can talk to him whenever i want".

"Really, I am so happy for you" she said, giving me a hug. "I told you that he seems cold and rude from outside but actually he is not" Jin Oppa said patting my head and i humm in response. He leaves first.

They all said something to cheer me up and followed Jin Oppa.

"Now I hope you both go well along with each other" Namjoon oppa said.

"Hwaiting!!!" Hoseok oppa making a fist and I mirror his action with a bright smile.

"Good Luck" Yoongi oppa said.

Everyone is out except me and Jisoo, so we spend the whole day watching K-dramas, Movies, and Talking about our past days.

*Time Skip*

*At Night*

Everyone was so tired when they got back. We just had dinner together then departed to our rooms. I take a long shower for about 40 minutes then change into pyjamas. I went to bed and drifted to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued..........