Chapter 38

*Y/N POV*

We ate our breakfast in our room then we go for shopping. Whole city was decorated for valentine's day. Couples were roaming around while holding hands. We entered a mall and choose a shop for shopping.

There were many dresses on display. Taehyung quickly chooses some suits for himself and go towards changing room to try the suits while i am just looking around at the dresses.

Taehyung already selected his suit while i didn't even tried one. "So......" Taehyung catch my attention. "Did you select any dress?" he asked. I shake my head as 'NO'. "Let me help you" he said as he start to look at different dresses.

After few minutes of struggle, he choose some dresses. "Which one?" he asked as he shows me some dresses which he selects for me. Every dress was beautiful and decent. It was difficult for me to chose one so he told me to try every dress and then select.

After 30 minutes of struggle i finally select a dress. He paid for both of our dresses then we eat lunch at nearby restaurant. It was 5 in the evening when we reached at the hotel but Taehyung leave again.

"Something came up so i have to leave but be ready at 8 i will come to pick you" he said before leaving. I was left alone so i decided to select my accessories and then went for a long warm shower.

I was so tired but warm water really helps to relax your body. Now i feel good. I dried my hair and started getting ready.

*Time Skip*

I was almost ready when telephone rang, so i received it. "Hello" i said. "Y/N. It's me, Taehyung" he said through the phone. "Come downstairs. I am already here" he said. "Okay. i am coming" i said before hanging up.

I look at myself for the last time before stepping out. I am wearing a red frock which is knee length with red and golden pumps which Taehyung gave me earlier. I wear Simple make up with elegant jewellery.

 I wear Simple make up with elegant jewellery

I made a bun with some curly strings out. After done checking myself i go downstairs.

I saw Taehyung wearing his suit in red, at the reception waiting for me. I walk toward him. He was looking damn handsome anyone would fall for it. My heart starts to beat faster at my every step.

I was feeling nervous, my hands were sweaty. My situation becomes even more worst when i trip only a few steps away from him but luckily he catches me by holding me from my waist while my hand lands on his shoulder.

Our faces were only few inches apart from each other. I was the one to brake our contact because i was afraid that he might hear my heart beat which thumping like a drum in my chest.

After few minutes of awkward silence Taehyung spoke. "Shall we?" he asked. i nodded and we walk side by side in the direction of Hall where party is being held.

At the door of hall he stop which makes me stop too. "Y/N" he called and extended his elbow for me to hold. I look at his hand then at his face but still i hold it because it was the theme. Couple theme.

We entered the hall. Whole hall was decorated with red and white balloons. There was a red carpet which end at the center of hall and at its both side big vases was placed with fresh red flowers. They really made a great effort and it's worth it.

Taehyung and I sit at one of the table. Waiter comes with different types of liquor filled glasses in the tray. "What would you like to have?" he asked politely. "Two orange juices" Taehyung answered. The waiter placed two glasses with orange juices on the table. "Have a good evening" he greeted before leaving our table.

I was enjoying the juice and the soft music played on the background as the guest was still coming. Then suddenly all lights turned off and disco lights were on.

"Ladies and gentle man. May i have your attention plz" A man said who stand at the center of the hall with a mike in his hand. "Thank you to all of you for attending this party. Today we have a great personality among us. He is not just a businessman who get success in a very young age but he is really a good person from his heart" He announces.

"Let's start this party with the first dance of our chief guest who is none other than Mr. Taehyung Kim" My eyes widen at his announcement. Everyone claps for us as Taehyung get up from his seat and come to my side.

He extended his hand "May i have a dance with you" he said in a totally gentle way. "I can't dance" i denied. "I will embarrass you" i said. "No you won't. Trust me. Do you?" he asked. I nodded and take his hand.

He take me to the center of the Hall and placed my one hand around his Shoulder and he place his hand around my waist as we still were holding our other hand. "Step on me" he said. "What!!" I asked in shocked. "Just step on" he said sternly but still softly.

I step on his expensive shoes which no one even dares to touch it even with their hands but i am stepping on it. He moves his body with the music. I am really close to his chest. He smells so good.

After few minutes others also brings their partner on the stage and start dancing around us. Everyone so into each other's embarrass like everything around them disappeared.

Then suddenly he brings his face near to my ear. I can feel his hot breath on my bare neck. My breath stops, my heart clench and my body stiffen when he called my name. "Y/N" he called so softly or i say sweetly.

"I am sorry because I know you are here because i force you but i really didn't mean it. I want to tell you everything. whatever i feel for you"

" Y/N-ah I fell in love with you at first sight. I wanted to confess it long ago but i was scared that you might reject it and it was fair enough because you didn't even know me back then"

"Then i thought to approach you and win your heart first afterward i will purpose you but before i could make a move that shooting thing happened and i bring you with me"

"At that time I was so scared to lose you, i wanted to hold you with me so that i can protect you but i knew you wouldn't stay with me unless i force you. I couldn't think of anything except this. After that day, every time i see you i wanted to tell you but i couldn't get enough courage to confess it"

"But today....... i will be honest with you" he said as he pull away which makes me step out of his shoes and we stop moving. We look into each other's eyes. There was honesty, Sincerity and love in his eyes.

To Be Continued............