Chapter 31

*Y/N POV*

After a few minutes of driving he stops the car in front of a hospital. I looked at him confused but didn't ask anything. He gets out of the car followed by me. We entered the hospital and were greeted by a receptionist. He asked her about someone and she told us to go upstairs.

He motions me to follow him and I do as he said. We stop in front of a room with a nameplate on the door which says 'Dr. Park'. He knocks on the door then we enter the room after hearing someone say 'Come in'.

"How may I help-" he stopped his sentence when he looked up at Taehyung. "Surprise" Taehyung yelled. "What a great surprise!" He said as he stood up from his seat and came towards us. They share a tight friendly hug while laughing which makes me smile at them but also dumbfounded.

"I am really angry that you didn't come to my wedding" Taehyung winned. "I am really really very sorry buddy, I was overseas but I promise I'll make it up for you" he said. "She must be Y/N. Right?" he asked when he noticed me and Taehyung nodded.

"Hi! I am Bogum. Park Bogum, I am a doctor and Taehyung's Best friend" he said as he extended his hand for a shake. I look at Taehyung because 'Suho' also said that he is his friend but what he did was not the doing of any friend. "He is like a brother to me like other members" Taehyung assured me but still I was a little hesitant but shook hands with him.

We sat on the couch which was at the left side of his cabin. Dr.Park ordered coffee for us and we drank it while talking. "Hyung, I need help" Taehyung said. "I knew it. I KNEW IT" he screamed in victory. "I knew it that you are not that sweet, that you will come to meet me without any purpose" he teases. 

"Yah Hyung. I really wanted to come meet you but I didn't make time for it. You already know how busy that mafia business is'' Taehyung pouted. "Yeah yeah. I know. Just tell me what you want" he said.

"Is there any cure for blood phobia" my eyes widened after hearing his words but I also felt little hope in me. "What! Who has blood phobia?" Dr.Park asked back and Taehyung looked at me while I looked down embarrassed, fidgeting with my fingers.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. It's not your fault" Dr.Park comforts me with a warm smile. "Hyung tell me is there any cure" Taehyung asked again. "I am sorry buddy but there is no permanent cure" He said.

My all hopes were dashed down and my heart broke into million pieces. Does it mean that I have to live my whole life like this being a scaredy cat of blood? Does it mean that now I always have to have someone to protect me?

"But there are some medicines which will help you to prevent your phobiatic effects" he added. "Okay th-" I cut Taehyung's sentence. "Is there no other way? I mean except medicine" I asked. "I am sorry Y/N. It's a matter of mind if you work hard to control yourself but still it will be temporary and there is no guarantee of how long you can endure it and how fast you will be able to control yourself" he answered with apologetic expression.

We hear a knock and a nurse enters the room. "I am sorry to disturb you but there is an emergency" she said in a hurry. "I am sorry guys i have to go" he excused and leaves. There are no other reasons to stay so we also leave.

***

I am feeling really down and don't know what to do. I just keep looking out of the window and my mind is in a mess. Taehyng must have noticed my mood because he held my hand which caused me to look at him. His eyes are focused on the road. 

"What are you worried about?" he asked, still focused on the road. "Nothing" I lied. "Are you mad that I didn't tell you before taking you to the Doctor?" he asked. "No. No I am not mad, in fact I am happy that you think about it, but...." I stopped not knowing what else to say.

He stopped the car and faced me. He looked at my face while I was looking down. "But what?" he asked worriedly. "If there is something bothering you, share it with me, maybe I can help" he said. "I am worried and guilty of my phobia" I said.

"Why?" he asked softly, cupping my face with his both warm hands and making me look at his face. "Because of my phobia I will be a burden on you. I won't be any help but a trouble for you" I explained and a few tears started to stream down to my cheeks.

"Shh... don't cry'' he said wiping my tears with his thumbs. "Don't feel down, it's not your fault that you have phobia and You are not a burden but a strength to me. From the start and till now you haven't caused any trouble yet and I know there won't be in future too. So don't be guilty" he cheered me up.

"Let me take you somewhere," he said, going back to start the engine and drive. "Where?" I asked. "A place where I used to go to throw all my worries away," he said smilingly.

***

He takes me to a clif where you can see the whole ocean clearly. The sound of waves was so calming and the scenery looks so beautiful but oddly there are no people. "Why are there no people around?" I asked. "Because no one knows that this type of place even exists in this city" he said looking at the view.

We sit on the ground, facing the ocean. Its mesmerizing scenery "Its Beautiful, Isn't it?" he asked. "But how did you find it" I asked. "I was very young when my parents died. I was feeling really down. I had no one at that time, no one to comfort me, no one to cheer me. I was lonely. I felt that I was left in this world alone. I thought there is no one who loves me. I was tired of my life. I want to end it. I was roaming around and found this place" he said sadly.

"Then?" I asked curiously and worriedly. "Then what?" he chuckled. "I get hypnotized by the beauty which makes me forget the real purpose of me being here. These waves take all my worries away from me and dissolve them into the water where I can't find them back" he said with a smile.

"So, from that day whenever I feel down I come to this place and it actually gives peace to my mind. My soul and body feel refreshed again" he states.

To Be Continued..............

Helloo Guys!

How are you all???

I am really really very sorry for not updating as scheduled. My exams are about to start and I am preparing for it.

Let me tell you a thing........

whenever I open my books to study. "Ohh God!! That chapter is remaining, How will i complete it"......"What would be the next scene"......."My followers are waiting for my updates" or blah blah blah......... keeps spinning in my mind which makes me end my study.....

but

When I start my Laptop to write further then..."I have to study"....... "I have to study".......... rotates in my mind.......

Urggggg. Plz tell me what to do...

Should i study or updates chapters?????

Plz do Comment, Vote, Share and follow........