Chapter 35

*Next Morning*

*Y/N POV*

We are on the way to hospital because Jimin received a call from Namjoon. He said Taehyung wake up, so we rush to hospital. They all barged in and surrounded his bed while I am standing at the door, Far enough to see him.

I don't know what to say to him. I am happy that he is okay but sad at the same time because he had to go through that pain. I am guilty and angry at my own self. I can't even protect myself but I also put others in danger.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I was sitting on my hospital bed when my door slam opened and here they are. My all brothers, who loves me and worried about me. "How are you?"........."Does it hurt?".........."When did you wake up?"........ "Are you feeling any dizziness?" ...... and blah blah blah.

There were plenty of questions but the voice I want to hear was nowhere. My eyes search for her while I was answering there questions. There she is, standing with the door but she seemed zoned out.

She was in her deep thoughts but my eyes didn't leave her face. "Y/N ah" I called her softly. "Hmm" She jostled in reality and look at me but the thing I saw on her face was neither happiness nor worriedness, but it was guilt.

"Oppa I am hungry lets go and have something to eat" Jisoo said to Jin. Little did I know that she eyed him to take everyone with them. "Guys let's eat. I am also hungry" Jin said taking the eye massage from her.

"But-" Jimin said but get cut by the push. Jin and Namjoon drag them out. I look at Jisoo "Thank you" I mouthed. She smiles and leaves.

"Come here" I said to Y/N who was still standing there. She walks towards me, hesitantly still looking down. I hold her hand with my left hand and make her sit on the bed. "Yah!!! Look at me...........What happened?" I ask softly. "Are you sad that I wake up? Were you expecting me dead already?" I joked.

I mentally face palm myself because of my bad timing to joke. She cried and her tears fall on my hand which was holding her hand. "I-I am sorry" the only words escaped her mouth.

"I am sorry" she repeated still crying. "Why?...... Why are you sorry? It's nothing to do with you" I said as I hug her. She holds my shirt and cried on my chest. "Sshhh...... Don't cry......" I said patting her back. "Look, I am fine.....see" I said breaking the hug and make her see me.

"One bullet can't do anything to me" I said proudly and she chuckle. "Your smile is beautiful and precious to me, so always smile like that" I said and she smile shyly. "and more over it, it gives energy to me" I added, making postures like I am refresh and OH MY GOD she blushed.

"How is your wound?" she asked. "It didn't pain unless I moved-......Aahhh" I yelp because I try to move my hand to show her. "Then don't move it" she instructed. I nodded and smile at her cuteness.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*2 Days Later*

*Y/N POV*

I am waiting for Taehyung. He is in the bathroom to change his clothes. Namjoon is taking care of discharged paper. Jin and other members are at home preparing for his welcome.

"Aahhhh" I hear a scream from bathroom and I run towards it. "Taehyung...... Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, not opening the door. The door knob open and reveal a half naked Taehyung. He is wearing his pants but his shirt is 'I don't know what to say' his left arm and his neck is struck in the shirt making him unable to even move head and hand.

A small giggle leaves my mouth seeing him like a kid struggling with his shirt. "Yah! Don't laugh and help me" he yells. "Okay okay..... Come here" I said. I carefully take out his shirt from his head and neck.

"First this hand" I said as I motion him to enter his right hand in the sleeve. He places his hand in the sleeve and I pull it till his elbow. "Now your second hand" I said and he quickly enters his other hand. "Be Careful" I ordered and he slows his speed.

I pass his neck through his neck hole and pull down his shirt, adjusting it around his waist. I didn't even notice that I was too close to him until I look up at his face and our nose touched. Our lips were only few centimeters far from each other.

"Everything is done. Now we can lea-" the door bust open, revealing Namjoon. We quickly back away from each other in embarrassment. My cheeks heated up and turn red. "Okay" Taehyung answered casually, like nothing happened.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Time skip*

*Taehyung POV*

As I open the door. Everything was pitching dark and then there were screams with Confetti fired out. "Welcome Back" they all said in unison except Y/N. "Thank you guys" I said. "Welcome back dude" Jin came with a cake in his hands.

"What the hell hyung? It's not my Birthday then why cake?" Taehyung exclaim. "We know but you get to live once again or else you will be dead already" Jimin said. "Yes..... This time we all thought that it's your last" Hoseok said.

"Stop it guys" Jisoo said. "Let him take some rest. He didn't recover yet" she added. I go to my room and lay on the bed. "Finally on my bed.......Ahhhhh" I hug my night buddy tightly, I mean my pillow.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

"Taehyung....... Lunch is ready" I said as I open the door of Taehyung's room. "What am I seeing?"........."Is it real?" I thought. The most dangerous person whom the whole world is scare of, is sleeping like a baby.

I mean seriously how a single person can have the dual personality. He is the most serious person when he is with other people whom he is not close with, but when he is with his hyungs and his best friends, he is like a normal personal with cuteness overload.

"Taehyung" I poke him. "Hmm" he responded still half asleep. "Dinner is ready" I said. "Wake up and lets eat, then you have to take medicines too" I added. "Okay. I am coming" he said and then I leave.

To Be Continued................