Chapter 26

*Y/N POV*

As I was about to step out of the car, Taehyung held me back. "Do you think I will just let you go off like this?" He said that makes me shocked. "What?" I am confused. "I hate repeating" He said. "Yeah i hear you. but what do you mean by that?" I asked. "You are going to meet your brother. Will you just go empty hand?" he asked. "Huh?" was the only thing which came out of my mouth.

He took a beg from the back seats that I didn't notice was there the whole ride. "Bring this with you" He handed me that beg. "What is it?" I asked as I peeked in the beg. There was a jacket in the beg. The jacket which he said he is buying for my brother in Los Angeles.

"Thanks" I said and stepped out of the car and ran toward my house. I was near my house door when I remembered something and turned on my heel. Taehyung was still there. "Won't you come in?" I asked. "Do you want me to come?" He asked back, not believing it. "Of course I want and since you are here, have some coffee" I offer.

"Okay" He said and came out of the car. I unlock the door with a spare key that I hide under the flower pot. I gasped when I looked inside. Everything was dirty and covered with dust, vases were broken, chairs were upside down. It seems like some kind of earthquake came in the past and after that no one visited this house for ages. Now I regret inviting him.

I looked back at him, apologizingly. "Looks like I have a lot of work to do just for a coffee" He said, taking off his coat. He folded his sleeves upwards and started settling the chairs in the right way. I was looking at him like what the hell is he doing. "Stop staring and start work. we have a lot to do" He ordered which makes me smile.

"Okay" I chuckled.

"Few Hours Later"

After a few hours of our hard work. Everything is shining like new. We threw ourselves on the couch and sighed heavily. "Huh!!! Finally it's done" I said. "Its late now. I think you should go now" I suggested. "Yeah!!" He yelled. "I didn't do this for your help" He said. "Huh?" I looked at him.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something?" He said, trying to make me remember something. "What?" I shrugged. "Coffee" He said. "Ohh yeah! sorry I forget. Wait.. I'll make it for you" I said getting up from my seat. "Not just for me, for yourself too" He said. I nodded.

***

We both drink our coffee while talking. "It's getting late so I better get going" He said as he stood up and took his coat from the coat holder. "My guards are keeping their eyes on both of you so you better not try to do something" He warned spoiling the whole mood, I rolled my eyes at him. "I will come to pick you up when he leaves" He ordered and I nodded. After that he left.

*Next Morning*

I wake up early in the morning. After doing my morning routine I went to the kitchen and started cooking different types of dishes. Then I heard a knock on the door and I rushed to open the door. Here he is standing in front of me, Smiling. I quickly pulled him into a tight hug and a few tears came out of my eyes but I quickly wiped them because I didn't want him to get worried or something.

"Noona! what happened?" He asked. "Nothing, it's just that I see you after so many days" I said. "Come in. I cooked many dishes for you" I continued. We sat on the table and I served him. He takes his first bite and I anticipatingly wait for his comment. "Mmm..... Noona it's yummy" He complemented.

We talked for hours then he said he is tired so we decided to sleep and go toward our own rooms.

*After Few Hours*

It was dinner time so we decided to take a walk after having our dinner. As we were roaming outside I spotted an ice-cream shop. "Jungkook Ice-cream. let's go" I said, pointing at the shop and dragging him with myself. We bought our ice-cream and walked back to our house. We giggle, we laugh,we enjoy a lot today.

We get back and go towards our own rooms. I went to the bathroom and took a shower then I changed into my pajamas. I came out of the bathroom then as i was about to go to bed, my eyes fell on something. "O shit" I cursed. I took the bag that Taehyung gave me to give Jungkook.

I knocked on the door of Jungkook's room. "Come in" I heard him say. I opened the door and got in. "I bring something for you" I said, holding that beg in front of him. "What is it?" He said excitedly as he took that beg from me and peeked into it. "Is it really for me?" He asked as he took that jacket out and tried it on.

"Do you like it?" I ask. "Obviously I like it... no i love it. It's awesome." He said smilingly. "I am glad that you like it" I said. "But from where did you buy it? He asked as he observed the expensive material. "From the local market" I lied. "No, it's not from a local market. Its-" I cutted him. "Yah!! are you going to question my gift?" I yelled pretending to be mad but in reality I was trying hard to cover the truth.

"No noona. I am not questioning, I was just curious" He said. "Don't be angry" He pleaded. "Okay...Fine" I said. then we both burst into laughter.

To Be Continued...........