Chapter 49

*Y/N POV*

After a small celebration in the living room we headed to kitchen for dinner, specially prepared by Jin Oppa. He is such a good cook. I was missing his food when we were in Paris.

Taehyung sit on his usual seat while i sit on his left with Jisoo beside me and Jungkook in front of me with Namjoon beside him. Jin sits beside his sister with Yoongi in front of him. Hoseok sits next to Yoongi with Jimin before of him.

Maids served us food and we started digging in while talking this and that. As i was eating Jisoo holds my hand suddenly making me flinch at her unexpected action. She started examining my hand. "What are you doing?" i asked taking my hand from her grasp but she quickly take it back. "This ring" she said looking at the ring on my ring finger. "I didn't see it before" she added.

I look at Taehyung then back to her before answering. "Taehyung gave me on Valentines day" i answered recalling the event when he make me wore it. "Oooo" she said nudging from the side in a teasing way and then the others also joined her making different teasing sounds (except Taehyung) making me blushing. "YAh! Stop it. Let me eat" i shout, shutting them up but they still giggle silently.

About half an hour later we finished eating and one by one we headed to our room. Jungkook also walk in to his room which were given to him by other members that was just beside my room.

Taehyung also walk upstairs followed by me and he was about to enter his room when i called him. He stopped and turned around to see me. "Yes?" He asked. "Can i asked you something?" i asked hesitantly.

"You just already did" he blunted. "Oh" i said disappointedly. "Yah don't give me this look. I am just joking" he said smiling. "You don't have to ask me permission to asked anything" he added as he come to me and caress my cheek lovingly staring in my eyes.

"Umm.... Can i.......sleep in your room.... for a while?" i asked nervously while avoiding his gaze. "Of course i would love to, but may i know why?" he avowed. "Because if we sleep in separates room, Jungkook might think that there is something wrong between us and get worried about us which i don't want" i explain.

"Then how is it?" he asked teasingly, leaving me shock and somewhat shy also. I don't know why i am feeling like this every time there is something about us.

"I-i don't know" i answered shuttering. "You are so cute while being shy" he commented pinching my chin lightly. I glitch at his action "Ok. I gotta go" i said and start walking forward.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung stopped me when i passed through his room. "This is my room" he added pointing towards his room. "I know" i said. "I just want to talk to Jungkook" i added.

"Oh Okay then i'll be taking shower first" he said. I nodded and he enter his room as i also knock on Jungkook's room. Almost immediately he open the door from inside with towel around his shoulder. "Oh Noona" he said a bit surprised. "Uh Can we talk?" i asked. "Yeah sure" he answered and move away from the door for me to enter and then closed it.

"Where you going to shower?" i asked as i plopped on the bed. "Yeah" he replied as he also sit beside me. "What is it that you wanted to talk about?" he asked. "Can't i talk to my brother without any reason" i avowed with poker face.

We both burst into laughing. "Yah! I miss you" I said slapping his arm lightly. "I miss you too" he divulged and hugged me. "How are you?" he asked as we break the hug. "I am good" i answered. "And how is your relationship with him. Is he treating you good?" He asked being serious. "Yeah. We are good and he also treat me good, even better than good" i replied, smilingly while remembering how he treats me.

"Let me be, tell me about yourself" I demanded. "How is your studies going?" I asked. "It must be hard for you" i added. "It was at first but now its fine" He answered. I hum in respond then i remembered something.

"I am sorry Jungkook i am really sorry" i apologized looking down feeling guilty. "Sorry? for what?" he asked confusedly. "For the past few months i couldn't send you your allowances. It must be hard for you to manage your studies and part time jobs at once" i explained.

"What?" He exclaimed shocked. "But i received money every month and it was enough for me that I even joined extra classes and quite part time jobs also" he explained. "Really?" i asked. "Yeah. But if it was not you then who send me those money?" he asked back.

I think for a while then something cross my mind and smile break on my face. "Taehyung.....It must be Taehyung" i said still smiling to myself. We talk for about 20 minutes then said good bye to him and leaves his room.

I enter my room and take shower then change into my pajamas. Almost 30 minutes later i was done and go to Taehyung's room to sleep. I knock on the door before twisting the knob and enter his room.

He was already under the cover, back facing me so i don't know whether he was asleep already or not. I quietly go to the other side and plopped on the bed. and cover myself with duvet.

I turn around as my back facing his back and closed my eyes but then i feel some movement behind me. He must be changing his position but then i suddenly feel myself being pull by my waist.

My back touch his chest as his hands encircled around my waist. I turn my face just to feel his hot breath on my face and instantly turn it back to its previous position. My breaths halts when i feel his face into the crock of my neck. I stayed still, not doing anything for don't know how long and without realizing i fell asleep.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I wake up and stretch my body while yawning. I look at my side to see Y/N's absence. "She must be in the bathroom" i thought and wait for her to come out but when she didn't came even after few minutes.

I don't know i feel something weird inside. I get up and walk towards the bathroom. To my surprised the door was open. I peeked inside she was not there. I ruffled my hair backward. then i noticed something shiny on the side table.

I picked it up. It was the ring i gave her when i proposed her. Why it is here? Don't tell me she leave me. I hurried to her room and she was not there, then i go to Jungkook's room to check whether he is there or not but i was taken aback when i was not there either.

It feels like my soul leaved my body. I was having goose bumps all over my body. I quickly run downstairs screaming every members name so that we can go for their chase but my steps stopped when i saw a figure before me.

To Be Continued............