𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 29

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

Paris began to get ready for her night with Rodney. They haven't been on a date since Paris birthday, so she was excited.

After taking her shower, putting on her lotion and deodorant, and doing the rest of her hygiene Paris put on her dress. She sprayed on her perfume then grabbed her purse, phone, and left out the room.

Paris smiled seeing Rodney waiting for her at the steps with a smile on his face as usual. She began walking down and when she finally got to the end she gave him a kiss, which he gladly accepted.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

Once they got in the car Rodney started up the car and began to drive.

"So you know the question. Where we going?"

He chuckled at her.

"You're really fucking annoying you know that?"

"But you like it tho."

He shook his head as he turned a corner.
"You ain't lying."

"I know." She said cockily.

Paris watched as they passed cars and looked at Rodney

"Babe?"

"Yea?"

"I want kids."

"Uh okay, when did this come about?" Rodney asked as he parked the car at their destination.

"I don't know."

"Well you have to know cause it ain't just come outta nowhere."

"I—Nevermind." Paris rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"Nun Rodney." Paris said and Rodney sucked his teeth.

Rodney looked at her with his eyebrows raised. "Don't start with no attitude cause we both know I can check that shit inna heartbeat. Now like I ask before what the fuck wrong with you?"

"Can I just tell you when we get inside."

"Ight yo." Rodney said, slightly annoyed.

He got out the car and opened her door. She got out and he closed it.

"Now where are we?" She asked him.

"We're at a art museum."

"Oh this is different. I like it". She smiled.

"I'm glad you do." He said and they began to look around. They looked at lots of paintings from different artist which were amazing.

After that they went to a restaurant portion which was on the roof, giving them a nice view of the sun.

"This is beautiful." Paris said looking at the beautiful sunset.

"It is." Rodney said sharing it with her.

"Where's everybody?" Paris asked, seeing that they were by their selves.

"Gone. I pull some strings and got it rented out."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't want to worry about other people around." Rodney said being quick on his feet with the lie he just told.

It shocked him cause he was a terrible lier.

"Oh okay." She said and they waited another few moments then the waiter came out.

After telling her the order she left and Rodney began to talk.

"So what were you having a lil attitude about in the car?"

Paris sighed, scared of his reaction.

"I'm pregnant." She said and his eyes widen.

"Stop lying." He said in disbelief.

"I'm serious. You know we get check ups every other week in the house and our family doctor told me." Paris said then put a ultrasound on the table.

Rodney picked it up looking at it. He was in shock but very happy. He went over to her and gave her the huge hug.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She said laying her head on his chest.

'This is the perfect time' Rodney thought.

"Paris this is the best news ever and I'm happy that you are blessing me with a child. I don't wanna say much cause I want to save the rest for my vows." Rodney said, taking a ring box out his pocket then began to get on one knee, making her gasp.

" Rodney said, taking a ring box out his pocket then began to get on one knee, making her gasp

"Paris Queen Jackson will you marry me?" He asked, smiling up at her.

"No......I'm just playing. Of course I'll marry you." She said and he let out a breath of relief, making her chuckle.

"I was about to say." He said standing up and sliding the ring on her finger.

"I love you."

"I love you too."