𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 28

- Omniscient -- 2 weeks later -

- Omniscient -
- 2 weeks later -

Everybody's belongings were in the new house. Everybody just had to move in. Paris and her family was already there and Rodney's family were on the plane now.

"I'm so nervous Rodney." Paris said.

"Why baby?"

"Cause I'm meeting your mother today."

"You don't have to be just be yourself and chill out."

"Bu—"

"You'll be fine Paris." Rodney assured her.

"Okay." Paris breathed out.

Rodney smiled at her nervousness.

"Paris."

"Yes?"

"Im taking you on a date the night after tommorow." Rodney told her and she smiled.

"Okay how should I dress?" She asked knowing he was taking her out for their anniversary.

"Formal."

"Ooo fancy." Paris said and he laughed.

He leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

The doorbell sounded off around the house making them look at each other then get up.

Histo opened the door and a older woman came into view with many people behind her.

Rodney smiled seeing his family.

"Hey ma. Haven't seen you in a while. How you doing?" He asked while giving her a hug.

"I'm doing just fine. Where is she?"

Rodney chuckled then grabbed Paris hand and walked her over to his mother.

"This is my lady ma."

Judith smiled big.

"You look beautiful. I'm Judith."

"Thank you ma'am. My name is Paris."

"Wonderful." Judith said and stood out the way.

Everyone else came in then Rodney hug his sister and dapped up his brother. He also greeted his sister in law and brother as well.

"Haven't seen you guys and ages. Neither have I see you guys." He looked down at all his nephews and his only niece.

"Hey Uncle Rodney." They all said and he hugged them all.

"Y'all gotten huge since I last seen you guys. Do you wanna me your auntie?" He asked and the nodded immediately making him chuckle.